Just What I Wanted! - Los Angeles, CA

I wanted a little cheekbone lift, but I was...

I wanted a little cheekbone lift, but I was hesitant. Never having done it, the last thing I wanted was to look like I had work done! That completely defeats the purpose in my opinion. The lovely girls at the front desk convinced me to go for it. I'm really glad!
Dr. Cohen used one syringe of Voluma total for both sides. I was a little black and blue, but he had me come back and he used a laser to reduce the swelling and bruising which was really minimal. He gave me a touch-up two weeks later with the remaining Voluma. It takes a couple of weeks for it to settle in and look 100% natural. It's been a year and a half and it is still as good as when I first got it. Subtle - the way I like it. I would do it again!
Los Angeles Physician

Dr. Robert H. Cohen (make sure you get the right Dr. Robert H. Cohen! He is at two locations - Westside Aesthetics in West LA and Cosmetic Rejuvenation Center in West Hollywood. The girls at both offices are really nice which for me is important because I'm always kind of nervous going in. They make me feel welcome. ). With Dr. Cohen you get the skill level, knowledge and experience of a plastic surgeon which was his practice for many years. He has a great eye and leans toward the conservative side - "You can always do more!" He is patient, he listens, and also…he's kind of funny. I highly recommend him at either location. There is a slight price difference between the locations, but Dr. Cohen is the same! It's really a convenience thing for where you live. The only reason I gave 4 stars for waiting time is because sometimes Westside Aesthetics has a pretty good wait time. If you figure it in to your day, it's not a problem. Go see Dr. H. Cohen!