Expertise with Dr. Pak at New Hair Institute - Los Angeles, CA

I recently had Scalp MicroPigmentation with Dr....

I recently had Scalp MicroPigmentation with Dr. Jae Pak at NHI. Dr. Pak ensures the process is quite easy, comfortable, and enjoyable. He has always been honest about what to expect, and the results have been incredible. The SMP has added a more full appearance to the hair transplants he has already preformed on me.

I have been a patient of NHI for 13 years because of the dedication, integrity, and expertise both Dr. Pak and Dr. Rassman display in their work ethic. What convinced me to put my trust in NHI was attending one of their monthly open house introductions in 2003. This is an opportunity to view previous patients up close, ask any questions, and even see a live hair transplant and Scalp MicroPigmentation session.

After 13 years and over 6500 grafts, I feel comfortable knowing I will never be bald, thanks to Dr. Pak and Dr. Rassman
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Pak has always been honest, experienced, and dedicated to performing the best hair transplant possible