Revision Rhinoplasty - Los Angeles, CA

I do not normally post reviews. However, Realself...

I do not normally post reviews. However, Realself has been very helpful to me in my decision making process. I hope to be able to assist others who are thinking about going through this process. I had a primary rhinoplasty a little over a year ago, which was not to my satisfaction, although my expectations were most definitely reasonable. However, I will discuss the primary in a separate post.

I am now on Day 2 from my revision rhinoplasty. Other than nasal swelling (external and internal), I feel all right. I have slight discomfort, but I no longer need to take pain medication. I took three doses of the pain medication yesterday (one pill after the procedure, one in the evening, and one before I went to bed) just to make sure I did not experience significant discomfort. The good news is that I do not have any visible eye bruises. :-) I will do my best to provide recent updates as I go through this process. I am praying for a speedy recovery and a successful outcome.

Hours After Surgery

Here is a photo taken a few hours after surgery. I will post original nose and primary rhino results later.

Cast Off - 5 Days After Revision

Today I had my cast removed. Obviously, swelling is present. Nevertheless, I am very pleased with my results. My main goal was to correct the pinched, unnatural look, which was the result of the primary rhinoplasty. I plan to post a one month update.

5 Days After Revision

Cast Removal

Before Photos (Orignal and After Primary)

Here are before photos of my original nose and how my nose looked approximately 10 months after the primary rhino.

Here are two new photos (one at approximately three weeks and the other one month postop).
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hamilton and staff were very professional and friendly. I consulted with at least two other doctors for my revision rhinoplasty. I chose Dr. Hamilton because of his expertise and because I believe he was straightforward with me. He also took the time during the consultation to explain the structure/foundation of my nose and to answer my questions. I feel confident that I made the right decision in choosing Dr. Hamilton to perform my revision rhinoplasty.