30 Years Old, 100lb Weight Loss, 2 Pregnancies (One with Twins)... Need This Skin Off! - Los Angeles, CA

I'm Heather. In high school, I was a cheerleader...

I'm Heather. In high school, I was a cheerleader with big hips and DD's and an eating disorder. When I left home for college, I started eating again... And eating. And eating. I was also diagnosed with PCOS and high blood pressure. My weight began to hover at 225. Then I lost both parents at 19, and the weight kept climbing. I graduated college at roughly 260 pounds. I got married, had my 1st child at 24 and hit 295lbs the day I delivered. I later had a twin pregnancy, delivered 16 months after my 1st child. I got back down to 265ish. I began making healthier choices for my kids, and got down to 245 pounds.

In 7/2015 I decided to push myself to eat cleaner, and ended up becoming a vegan. I would have never thought it. I have lost 50 pounds and feel great! I also would have never thought I could have lost 100-105 (depends on the day lol) pounds on my own with just willpower and self love.

However, now, I feel like I actually look worse naked than I did before. My breasts (which were their largest while breast feeding at a 44H cup) are complete pancakes now. My stomach is so saggy (the way it hangs when I lean over is so sad). The stretch marks don't bother me... But I would like to look how I feel on the inside. And it would be wonderful to wear clothes without spanx!!

I'm setting up consults now to do the procedures this summer. Any referrals or tips are appreciated! Thanks for reading!

Surgery booked!

Met with the doctor today and booked a tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation for June 22! I can't believe in two months this journey I have wished for for so long will be here!

Deciding to not do the implant

I have decided against adding the implant. I have enough breast tissue, but was getting a little greedy with my results. I really want a natural post op look, and want to be able to say everything is "all me" lol. Plus, I'm already a full DDD, and I don't want to be any bigger, especially with the much smaller waist. We will see if I stick with this decision :) lol

It's all getting real!

My vitamins and bed rail arrived today! Clearly I'm excited ????

8 weeks till surgery ????

Everything is getting so real! Super excited. Wanted to post some profile pics... Hope to see it later as some great journey before pics ????

50 days!

Getting more excited day by day. I've been exercising more to get my muscles in their best shape before having to rest for a few weeks. I saw my reflection on the exercise ball today, and my stomach looks like michelin man ???????? so looking forward to the new me!

Pre Op done... Surgery paid!

Two weeks to go! Settled on breast lift, tummy tuck, lipo of small back and sides including saddle bags. I think this will be the perfect combo to really accentuate my shape. So excited!!

36 hours till surgery!

Got my new "bed" set up on the couch (I have a super tall bed in my bedroom), meds filled, and the house is clean. Can't believe this is almost here! Kinda wish I could fast forward one week haha. Any last minute suggestions for must-have post op items are appreciated!

1 day PO

Surgery was yesterday. We got a late start, so I got home about 930pm.

Pain is manageable. Making sure to not miss medicine dose times to not get into bad pain to begin with.

Here are some day 1 pics. I can't stand up straight. I'm so excited to see the results soon!

24 hours post op

With help, we got the binder off and changed all the gauze pads. I had my sister take a pic, and here we are 24 hours out! So excited!

3 days post op

Here are a couple of pics. I feel great! Incisions look great! My back is definitely the sorest thing, making standing hard. But for three days post op? I'm not complaining! I will post a standing tummy tuck scar when I can stand straight. But it is very low and appears very straight! So happy so far ????

5 days po

I took a shower today! It was exhausting, but it fees so good to be fresh again. I was able to take a picture of my TT scar lying down today. I didn't have steri strips, so it is just open now. I have an appointment tomorrow with the surgeon. The scar is so low and straight! It is almost in the front thigh crease (when you bend your legs toward your stomach). It will be so camouflaged! Can't wait to be able to walk straight up and move forward with all of this :)

6 day/1 week post op visit

Had my 1 week post op visit today. Dr. Hughes confirmed that everything is looking great! Got the bandages off and sneaked a couple selfies before the dr came in. Everything looks better than I could have imagined. I'm so happy! They nurse also re-wrapped me, and i wasn't purting the binder in the right places. I think this is why my back was hurting. But now that I'm wrapped up better, my back pain is improving a lot! Will get drains out next week. Dr. also reminded me to keep eating and keep my protein intake high to keep healing. Thank goodness for vega one shakes :) Overall, I'm thrilled to look like this less than one week out!

1 week PO update

I went back for a full day of work today (at a desk). I have worked a few half days from home, but today was my first full day. It was exhausting, but it good. I had my intern drive me to work and back lol.
Here are some photos too.

9 days PO

I can almost stand all the way up now. Each day my posture is getting better. I was able to walk around the Promenade and do a little window shopping for about an hour after work yesterday. Here are a couple photos after working all day and doing some shopping. Even knowing this is swollen and only 9 days out, I'm super happy.

16 days post op

Here are a couple photo updates. Everything is looking great! I'm up and going and just excited for more swelling to go down. Also excited to see the lipo result in the upcoming months ????

6 weeks PO

Sorry for the infrequent posts! Life is almost back to normal. I am getting around and don't have compression garments on. However, I have had some delayed healing of my skin. I started eating dairy and eggs again 3 weeks post op to help. Now 6 weeks post op I have just a few scabs and a little healing remaining in my belly button.

I love the results (when I'm in clothes). I can't wait for the scabs and bandages to be gone to love the results all the time!

8 weeks PO

Almost healed up! A couple of small spots at the bottom of my breast haven't healed up, but they are looking so much better! Still swollen where I had lipo on the hips/saddlebags. But I have read that can take 3-6 months to finish up. Feeling great, and ready to start working out again to tone up.

I've added more photos, mostly of scar close ups. I always wanted to see more of those.
Dr. Hughes

My results have far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Hughes is attentive and prompt in responding to patients... Which is amazing when you have a question. I would recommend him to anyone.