Under Eye Hollows Fixed! -Los Angeles, CA

I've been in several times over the last 2 years...

I've been in several times over the last 2 years now to have Dr. Nima fill in my under eye hollows. I can't even tell you how much younger and well rested this makes my face look. It's a relatively painless procedure, and I could see the results immediately. With Dr. Nima's steady hand, I experienced absolutely no bruising and very little swelling, so much so that not a single friend noticed I had anything done other than to remark that I must be sleeping more and drinking more water because my skin looked amazing :)
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nima is amazing! As well as his entire staff. Everyone is so friendly and immediately put me at ease. I was very nervous coming in here and felt a bit out of place at first, being young, and more of a grungy hipster than a fancy Beverley Hills type, but the girls he hires there are really genuinely caring in their customer service. Dr. Nima and his staff were great about answering all my questions, explaining in detail the procedure, how it would feel, and what results I could expect. I was full of LOTS of questions, so that was helpful. One of the girls at the front desk even held my hand while getting a procedure done, couldn't believe it! His office also contacted me a few days after my procedure to check in on me. So professional and sweet. Dr. Nima has incredibly steady hands and a wonderful sense of aesthetic and what will look natural when it comes to injectibles. Amazingly, I didn't have any bruising after a single visit to his office. He also seems to be very involved in staying on the cutting edge of his profession, attending and speaking at conventions, so he can be sure he will always be working with the best and latest products and techniques. The last time I went in to the office he had this nifty little device they place on your face that vibrates as they insert the needle to distract from the pain, it seemed silly but MAN did it work. Looking forward to my next visit.