All I Want for Christmas is a a Nose Bridge! Lol - Los Angeles, CA

All my life, I have had the issue with sliding...

All my life, I have had the issue with sliding shades which cases me to have cheek prints; very annoying.

I have considered rhinoplasty but I honestly do not have the time to take off from work for the recovery period. I have also heard many horror stories which required revisions post surgery. Of course, not all stories are bad and it is all dependent on the research you and doctor's experience. Last year, I developed some weird, non healing nasal situation. When I went to tr specialists, they said I had a deviated septum and that is what was causing the problem (made no sense). This year, my nose sort of acted up but cleared up. My close friend recommended me NOT to have a rhinoplasty due to the uncertainty cause.

Okay, moving onto non surgical approaches. I researched many physicians in the Los Angeles and orange county areas but found Dr. Rivkin to be the best candidate. Trust me, I debated a hard 6-8 months prior to getting this done.

Set up a consult and met with the Dr. Rivkin. I initially went in thinking I would be getting the Radiesse injection, however, he recommended juvederm due to its recent FDA approval and reversibility (yes, it can be dissolved if you hate it). It gave me the peace of mind I needed in the case it turned out differently than what I had in my head. He also respected my request of just having the bridge done instead of the tip too.

I am a RN myself but I hate needles! I requested my nurse to keep the numbing cream as long as possible to prevent any unpredictable pain. It was to the point where I tasted the numbing cream. Ya, pretty gross & bitter but well worth it.

Dr. Rivkin assured me there would be minimal to no pain due to the numbing cream. I had my eyes closed almost the whole time and he was super gentle. He carefully filled in the deep angle I had and tilted my head around to ensure he filled in all the nook and crannies. Within 5 minutes, he applied a dry gauze and said I made it through.

My nose was bleeding a bit but I could not feel anything (just how I wished for it to be). The bleeding soon stopped with gauze application and I was ready to go. He handed me a mirror and I could see the difference instantly. I love it :)

In conclusion, I would highly recommend Dr. Rivkin for his expertise and gentle touch. He really made me feel comfortable. I look forward to doing my follow up visit in a few weeks!

*Feel free to ask me any questions if you are considering a non surgical nose job.

*Parking fee is killer so if you can get here early, try and park in the residential area. You'll save about 18 bucks :)
Los Angeles Physician

Gentle, patient, kind and skillful!