The Results Were So Great I Wish I Had Done It Sooner! - Los Angeles, CA

I had tried other hair loss treatments in the past...

I had tried other hair loss treatments in the past but wanted something more permanent. I learned of New Hair Institute from an airplane magazine (of all places!) - I wasn't immediately convinced I should check this place out and researched MANY other practices first.

Here's what I found: NHI is unique, in a great way. All other places I researched only gave enough information to try to get you in the door (almost none had website information on price, did not discuss alternate treatment options, wanted you to come in to get all your questions answered, etc.). NHI was the *only* practice I found that was transparent in treatment options, provided price information, and wanted the patient to be as informed as possible before stepping in the door. I was sold (and later discovered they also wrote a book on hair loss and Dr. Rassman holds patents on the creation of hair transplant robotic system used by many other practices).

I heard good reviews on both doctors but ultimately decided to go with Dr. Pak. I couldn't be happier with the results! I opted for the FUT (follicular unit transplant) procedure and had 2,000 transplanted to the top/front of my head. After 6 months everything was growing in nicely and a few months after that my new hair was fully cooperating when styling it!
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon