Best in His Field - Los Angeles, CA

After years of procedures from other doctors with...

After years of procedures from other doctors with unsatisfactory results, I fortunately came across Dr. Pak at New Hair Institute. I wish I had came across him sooner because I had wasted valuable donor hair with outdated procedures. Dr. Pak is clearly a leader in the field of hair restoration and a gifted surgeon.
The procedures performed at NHI were to repair the bad work done by other doctors. I could have saved years of pain and aggravation a knowing what I know now. The modern FUE procedures are a breeze completely pain free. No cutting and sutures like previous procedures. I highly recommend Dr. Pak and NHI. I wouldn't even consider going anywhere else.
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr Jae Pak performed the surgery. I can not praise him enough. He is an extremely talented Hair Restoration Surgeon, and probably the nicest, most easy going person you'd ever want to meet. He completely engages you in the process and values your input into the surgery. He seems really invested in having you achieve the best results possible. My case is a difficult one after having bad work done elsewhere, so I really need a doctor I can trust at this point. Dr. Pak is just that kind of doctor.