Excellent Results at the New Hair Institute. Los Angeles, CA

I have been a client of the New Hair Institute...

I have been a client of the New Hair Institute since 2000, during which time I have had seven follicular unit transplants (FUT), one follicular unit extraction (FUE) and one scalp micropigmentation procedure (SMP). Each procedure has yielded industry-leading results that have been virtually undetectable. What truly sets the New Hair Institute apart from their competitors, however, is their customer service. Their doctors and staff treat you like family and consistently bend over backwards to make sure all your needs are met.
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Pak has performed the majority of my procedures and I wouldn’t feel comfortable using anyone else. He is highly skilled in all aspects of hair restoration/scalp micropigmentation and has always ensured my procedures have gone as smoothly as possible. During one of my last visits Dr. Pak insisted on personally driving me to the airport following the procedure in order to make sure I didn’t miss my return flight home. It is rare in this day and age to receive this quality of service and Dr. Pak and his staff are to be commended for their outstanding commitment and professionalism.