Just a Consultation - Los Angeles, CA

I had been plagued with uncertainty for a couple...

I had been plagued with uncertainty for a couple months now dealing with the possibility of hair loss, or patterned baldness or unpatterned baldness. When i had stumbled upon his name and his services I went in with a lot of skepticism. I had made an appointment with a friendly staff member who told me consultation was free. This heightened my skepticism as I had been shopping around to get a consultation from a dermo or hair specialist, and each one charged from 80- 200 for the first consultation. So I figured this case would be someone just trying to push their treatments on me to make a buck. But seeing how I was desperate in finding some answers I went ahead and went to the consultation.

Boy was I wrong! Seriously, the moment I entered in I was greeted by a incredibly professional and friendly staff. They quickly got me into the room where I was then greeted by Dr. Pak

Dr. Pak was incredibly professional and patient and let me rant all my anxieties and worries that I had been feeling about my hair. At the end he gave me a thorough run down and everything that could possibly attribute my affliction. Luckily he stated that what it needed best was just time to heal itself as it did not seem to be the things I feared.

His commitment to making sure that I had been properly listened to, and that I had be spoken to of all the options for hair loss, was truly refreshing. He genuine cared about the well being of my hair condition and never once tried to push some type of service onto me, but focused more on the options that work and patient satisfactory. He even provided me with a follow up email to summarize everything we had spoke about at the consultation.

Even though I only went in for a consultation, I have to say, Dr. Pak and his staff deserve their highly rated reputation, I would definitely recommend them.
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon