Honest, Amazing Consultation from a Certifiable Expert - Los Angeles, CA

I'll be honest, I'm a pretty neurotic guy. I once...

I'll be honest, I'm a pretty neurotic guy. I once watch one of Tyler Perry's Madea movies and it made me think I had lung cancer for 6-months. I've spent the past year or so neurotically checking the back of my head trying to figure out if I'm balding or not. I'm a younger guy and I'm no Zac Efron, so the thought of losing my hair was really driving me nuts.

I finally mustered up the courage to ask my friend if he saw a bald spot back there and to my horror, he confirmed my year-long fear. That's it. My youth has come to an end and I'm going to be a bald dude. Might as well start listening to Bruce Springsteen now.

One day it dawned on me that there are doctors who specialize in this type of thing and a pretty simple procedure could easily solve my problem. I spent the next couple weeks doing some research when I came across some information about Dr. Pak & Dr. Rassman of the New Hair Institute. In case you didn't know, they're responsible for introducing the entire FUE procedure to the world. Needless to say, these guys are THE hair restoration doctors, so who better to solicit to perform my transplant.

It'd be a 2-hour drive, but I scheduled a consultation anyway, because why not? It's free. The next week, I went in and met with Dr. Pak. He was a real professional, to-the-point guy and was careful to explain every step of the procedure to me in a way that was easy to understand. The best part of the entire experience though was that he provided me with a thorough assessment and it turns out I wasn't a candidate because I'm not even balding!

...Yet. But I only have another couple of good, shaggy years ahead of me. Either way, I'm not going to worry about it anymore because I know exactly what I'm going to be do when the time comes time to expand my baseball cap collection. I'm going to mosey on down to New Hair Institute and schedule an appointment to get an FUE procedure done.

Thanks, Dr. Pak. I guess I can put that hand mirror back in the drawer for the time being.
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon