34 Yrs Old with Receding Hairline - Los Angeles, CA

I started loosing my at the age of 27 but my hair...

I started loosing my at the age of 27 but my hair as always been thin, I started worrying when my hairline started receding. I had a FUT procedure done 4 yrs ago in Mexico with only 500 grafts in which I regret. After many months of research I decided to go with Dr. Pak. since both him and Dr. Rassman have an amazing reputation.
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

I met with Dr. Pak on June 17th and the meeting did not last more than 10 minutes, he was straight forward and told me what I needed, 1,000 grafts. He had a summer sale at $6.50 for the FUE procedure and I walked out with a surgery date, July 6th. Everyone was very nice, I arrived at 7:00am and they took me in right away. I slept most of the procedure, but I do remember Dr. Pak walking in and out during the procedure. One thing that I am not quite sure if it s normal is that Emma his assistant was the one putting the grafts instead of Dr. Pak. When I came home I was able to see the results and to be honest I was not happy with right side of my hairline since it doesn't seem right at all, I understand hairlines were not meant to be straight but take a look for yourself in Day 2. The following day I emailed them and sure enough the next thing in the morning they called twice, Dr. Rassman wanted to see me the next day and he promise me that he would do whatever it needed to be done to keep me happy, in which I did drive 2 hours to go see him. After having a conversation with him for about 10 minutes he said that I did not needed to get it fixed since the hairline that was done to me was on purpose to make it look more natural, I trust him so decided to go with what he told me since I did choose them because of their reputation. Now lets see how it comes out. What do you think about the hairline? Honest opinion. Should I be worried or is it me been paranoid?