15 Minute Brows No More! Los Angeles, CA

An amazing experience! Dr. Dauer’s office is...

An amazing experience! Dr. Dauer’s office is full service in terms of taking care of details and helping along the process. My eyebrow restoration procedure was efficient and the results are beautiful! I never thought I would have better brows than I did 20 years ago, but Dr. Dauer and staff made it happen with ease. I traveled from out of state and Marcy was so informative in suggesting nearby hotels and attractions. Dr. Dauer was personable and helpful in creating the ideal shape for my features – a true perfectionist. It was truly a pleasure to deal with this office, and to feel like they loved what they were doing for me. They have changed my everyday makeup routine by saving me the time to pencil and shade my brows in. I only wish I had heard of Dr. Dauer sooner! Highly recommend.

5 months and loving them!!

I am officially 5 months out from my procedure and I love the results! My brows are full, full, full! Still trying to tame them and I do require a few "fill-in" spots but it's no bother at all. I am so happy with them to this point that if no more grow in I am okay with it. I have to say that it is important for you to be vigilant with product to tame them with my type of coarse and straight hair. Oil and gel have helped to soften the hairs.
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon