Eyebrow HAIR Transplant Worth It!! Los Angeles, CA

I had literally no eyebrows left from early years...

I had literally no eyebrows left from early years of plucking and probably hormones as well. I was drawing them on, but often they would smudge or just wipe off or I'd have shiny eyebrows in pictures.
Dr. Dauer takes a small strip from the back of your head that is hidden so the scar and hair loss is minimal. (However, I wonder, since I don't have much hair as it is, how the new laser procedure is different). He makes the incisions of where they will be applied after you and he decide the shape and fullness. Then his technician actually plants the follicles into the incisions. Some hairs fall off, but in about three months, you see the full effect. You have to be patient.

They eyebrows look so amazingly natural and I love having the opportunity to cut them to my liking (since it is hair from your head, you will need to trim regularly). I like the choice of having longer hairs to shape (like men with their mustaches) or having shorter hair. So far, they've lasted well. I no longer have to use eyebrow pencil to color them in (as my hair color on it's own is enough) or make them darker! What freedom! I had to do the procedure twice for fuller brows, and there were some bald spots, but the price the second time is a "touch up" price so it would not be the full price the second time. As far as taming the brows, I found an amazing mustache wax that is all natural ingredients, and clear in color! I was afraid to be using petroleum or petrolatum products with any alcohol in them as I'm sure that can't be good for the longevity of the follicles. The wax is strong enough to hold wavy hair (as I tried many types of eyebrow gels and waxes, nothing held them in place like this one wax). It's called "Firm Hold Mustache Wax" by Frontporch. Ingredients are only natural oils and beeswax and vitamins. Only online.
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Dauer is so personable, patient, gentle, kind and a great listener. Works with the patient and the patient's vision. He takes great care of his patients. Comfortable setting, gentle manner, staff is calm and friendly, and lunch is included!