Had My First Cool Sculpt Today. Los Angeles, CA

After much research I decided to go ahead and get...

After much research I decided to go ahead and get started with my first cool scuplting treatment. I did my left love handle area and this is how it went. First she applied a wet slippery pad onto the area after outlining where she was going to suction with a marker. Then she applied the device. You can feel some tugging as the machine sucks in your skin, and as everyone else said, for the first 15 minutes you can feel the cold and a little pinchy, but not pain. After 15 mins you really feel nothing. I was on my phone doing stuff the whole time. When she took it off, there was a block where it was frozen. After she massaged it, the block broke up and I was on my way. The area was cold to the touch and a little swollen, but now after about 5 hours, it's gone down and just a little numb. Not much bruising yet, I've been taking Arnacin since Monday. Will update with pics as the days go by and report my results. Going to do the other side next week.

Before

Here is my (slightly) before picture, taken the day after my left flank procedure. Just did the right side yesterday. Will post updated pics.

So Far...

The only thing I can report thus far is tenderness to the touch on both sides. I massage them whenever I think of it, and it hurts, but nothing too bad. I wanted to add though that for the last two days I have been extremely tired. Took a nap. Not sure if it has anything to do with the procedures, but I did hear some people got flu like symptoms, so maybe this was a slight case. Not sure. Otherwise, everything is fine. Still too early to tell if any fat loss.

Update

So it's been 10 days post on left side and 5 days post on right. If anyone is thinking of doing their sides, do it! Just numbness so far and pain to touch at first but both sides have no pain at this point. So now waiting for the results. Would recommend so far and thinking of doing abs at belly button. Will let you all know.

Almost 2 Weeks

So it's been almost 2 weeks since I did my left side, and a week from the right side. I wanted to that both sides are still tender to touch but nothing more. I also feel like the left side actually looks smaller. Going to take pics on Friday and post. Wanted to mention something that might be a coincidence but might be the flu-like symptoms I heard about. I wrote previously that 6 days in from my first side (the left side) I became exhausted needed to nap. Well, strangely enough, yesterday - same thing happened only this time I got a weird stomach ache. Had to sleep it off. And it was the same amount of time from my right side procedure. Soooo ... while it only lasted a couple of hours and only that one day, there seems to be a pattern. Not a big deal, but worth mentioning. Could be coincidence but never have felt so tired and not so well that I had to nap in middle of day. Will post soon.

Almost 3 Weeks

Friday will be 3 weeks post for my left side and today is 2 weeks post for my right. What do you think? I feel like the sides look a little smaller, however I feel like my abs look fatter and kind of twisted in a weird way. I did eat a lot this weekend so not sure. Would love your thoughts. As for pain, tenderness gone, slightly numb.

Alexa is the best. She works at Nazarian Plastic Surgery and takes the time to explain the procedure and makes you comfortable. My CoolScuplting was smooth sailing for both flanks and I've also had Pelleve done with her. I can easily reach her via text any time I have a question. Would highly recommend!