Booty Implants with Stanton

First, I have to say I did a review during my...

First, I have to say I did a review during my journey but hated having my before pics online. I decided that this site helped me go through my procedure so I am going to re-post my pics if it will help someone else. This review is strictly my journey and experiences. Some girls/guys healed faster and maybe had a completely different feeling toward something than maybe I did. Again, everyone is different. Hope it helps.
I stalked RS for a few years and did a lot of research and decided to go with Stanton. He was very professional, informative and polite. I traveled alone to LA (keeping the surgery a secret LOL) and had no issues. I used a driver to take me back to the hotel and slept the rest of the day and night.... other than to take meds, walk around the rom a bit and use the bathroom. The flight home was the hardest part about the traveling (traveled from TX). Once I finally got on the plane home I was fine.... walking through LAX was brutal and slooooooow. LOL
I had a more difficult recovery than most girls/guys on RS. I was sore for over 2 months. Then my right cheek would have aching pains on and off and still does but not as nearly as much as it once did. I could not bend over to pick anything up or tie my shoes for almost 6 weeks. It was a slow process.... Everyday I could go a little further.
I hated sleeping on my stomach so I would put piles of pillows in rows and put my booty in the space between the second and third pile and finally slept normally again.
I am now 6 months out and I still have aches when I sit too long and I still make pillow forts on the couch to sit on because its more comfy.
The shape at first was flat and kind of square but it fluffed out nicely and is starting to soften up a bit. My scars are almost non visible and i love the shape of my booty now that is has dropped. I still get aches and pains and the recovery was not easy for me but it was worth it.
BTW,,, my price is higher because i had my flanks lipo-ed as well.
Best of luck to anyone who is about to do this journey..... Dr. Stanton does great work and you are in great hands. :)

Before pics

Before pics....... geeesh

One day post op

This was one day post op. The swelling and pain really had not kicked in yet. Day 3 and 4 were the worst.

4 weeks post op

At four weeks I was still very swollen and you can still see the bruises on the my bottom mainly around the middle by the booty crack. :)

5 months post op

Not sure why the camera keeps getting a shine near my booty crack but these are the best i could get. Not easy taking pics of your own booty. LOL
Most of the swelling is gone and they seemed to have dropped and fluffed out.

A few more after pics.

These are still 5 months.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stanton was amazing. My experience was perfect. The only negative I had was the surgical nurse. It was a Monday surgery and she was extremely rude. She was trying to get me to sign paperwork but I had taken the pre-surgery pill (as directed) and I could not focus on what where to sign. She was very angry and she was signing loud and yelling at me saying " I told you you had to sign all the papers, You forgot to sign here! and Here!! and here!! I explained to her I took the pill and could not read/see clearly the places and she started pointing at the paper extremely hard saying "here and here and here and here!! Then when surgery was over she was polite saying everything went well and i thought to myself maybe she was having a bad morning..... nope... she started complaining again about it taking to long for my ride to show. I asked her how long ago they called my ride and she said 15min. I told her that was not very long and to give him a little more time and she would not stop complaining about it. Finally I asked her if i was keeping her from something and she said "yes but i guess its ok". LOL!!! I just let it go. Not worth the drama. Other than her.... His staff was amazing!!!!!