37 Years Old Male , Finally Getting a Butt :-) - Los Angeles, CA

No many reviews on this site about Men's butt...

No many reviews on this site about Men's butt implants. So I will be adding my journey as I go.
I am 37 , 5" 11 , 160 lb . I always feel insecure about my lack of ass . I am 3rd of three brothers and the only one missing a little junk on the back lol
After a very long time researching I decided to go with Dr. Ryan Stanton. I had my consultation with him over the phone because I am in NC , so still don't know what size I am getting . Flying to Los Angeles on August 12 and will have a face to face consultation the day before my surgery to get my measuremnts and pick a size. Not looking for JLo booty just enough to fill a nice pair of jeans.

One week away :-)

The day of my surgery is getting closer.
The rest of the balances is paid and accommodations are ready. Taking a whole month off and expecting to stay in Los Angeles a least 14 days after surgery if I am feeling good I may comeback home sooner :-)
I am taking my flat ass out for one last time on the 12th when I get to LA

Day before surgery

Face to face consultation today .. Size decided 430 .. Probably a little sculpting before inserting.. So will be around 400.
Tomorrow is the Day :-)

Surgery is done

Love my butt .. Can't wait for the swelling to go down. I haven't taken any pain meds because it just feels like I'm sore. Feels like I've been doing squats.

Loving my booty

No pain killer need it yet :-)
I hope the second day is the same

2nd day

I sleep ok last night .. Took my pain medication just to make sure to sleep through the night . Pain is very tolerable

Before & after

3rd day .. This recovery has been really easy for me .

4 days now

Feeling better and better everyday, I decided to go back home next Sunday , tomorrow I have my follow up with Dr.Stanton

One Week

Yay .. My butt is a week old today and I can't be more happy .
I am walking normally already .

3 weeks update

Sitting , driving , walking 100%
I don't go back to work till the 17th .
I attached one pic of the incisions , been using ScarAway .. Diminishing Serum ..

Update over due

Almost 5 months and I can't be more happy with my results .. Now working on getting in shape lol
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Shout out to Mindy the patient coordinator :-)