Capsular Contracture Nightmare- Ruined 2.5 Years of my Life and Counting - Los Angeles, CA

I developed capsular contracture (I noticed 3...

I developed capsular contracture (I noticed 3 months post-op but PS told me "no" and said to take the wires out of my bra and come back 6 months later. I came back with grade 4. Same surgeon performed Capsulectomy and I have 2nd CC. I now have to see specialist. Biggest mistake of my life. RESEARCH!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Younai's techniques are completely outdated. His consults are 5 min. long where he has you stuff a bra with an implant and look in the mirror. I suspected CC and he hurried me out, telling me it was in my head. 7 months later and grade 4 CC later, I let him perform a Capsulectomy. I trusted my surgeon and shouldn't have, as his medical advice wasn't right for my specific case. He put the same implant inside and I have a second contracture. Sure, this could just be my body rejecting the implant but I believe with a fresh approach to modern PS this could have been prevented and not ruined 2.5 years of my life. He never suggested different approaches but told me it was my bodies fault. Dr. Younai and his staff treated me poorly and I left his office in tears after he raised his voice to me. He misled me with information multiple times and when I came in with my boyfriend and asked him facts, he became argumentative and rude. I had to remind his office manager to release my medical records and I am now looking at an additional 11k for a new surgery with a specialist.