Never Had an Hourglass Figure or Butt No Matter What I've Tried...besides This? - Los Angeles, CA

I feel like I might be finally ready to take the...

I feel like I might be finally ready to take the plunge this year for a Brazilian Butt Lift...I just made my consultation with Dr. Dass for later this upcoming month with hopes for surgery in Dec as an early Xmas and BDay gift to myself. I've read dozens and dozens of reviews on this website over the years so I wanted to share, hopefully get support and maybe even help out someone else over time. :)

So just for a little history, the BBL wouldn't be my first surgery. I've had 3 breast augmentations (I'm 28 btw)...I know, I know! But not my intention of course. :( I developed a little early, I had small C-Cups as a teen and they got even bigger when my weight fluctuated between fifteen pounds throughout childhood, as all my big booked ladies know that "real" big boobs hang and move differently so I felt that I needed to get a boob job for volume and aesthetics. Long story short my first BA at 18 years old was botched. I got them redone at 21 by David Edwin Kim (7 years ago) who I think really improved them and then I got them redone again last year by Dr Kim again just for additional improvements and to switch out the implants at the almost 8 year mark with the Gummy silicone. I was very pleased with this last surgery and am relived I don't have to stress about my breasts again for a long time. Dr Kim is one of the bests in LA for breast imo but there are BBL specialists and I think Dass is one of them.

I think I made the right choice by focusing on one surgery at a time though it has been a bit stressful (and expensive) that I didn't have the best luck at first with surgery, or rather a doctor, but thats another season I've done so much research and waited so long.

Any who..about the booty lol Well...I really don't have one, where I've always been a natural B/C cup breasts even before surgery, I'm probably about an "A Cup of Asses" LOL It doesn't help that I have a wide waist, short torso and narrow hips, even when I've been at weights as low as 115-120 (at 5'5"), I have what they call an 'pathetic' body, even when I'm out shape, I have strong legs and a tiny, tight booty when I'm in shape and when i'm out of shape but butt is a little bigger but my short stomach is out of shape. Sigh. Embarrassing to admit but I have have one of the asses that DOESNT look good in leggings and sometimes has extra room in the butt area of jeans. :( I don't have an attractive view from the back. I don't think I'm an ugly girl, i have good features but no one would say that I have a 'nice ass'. Im going into this experience with good expectations i think, if i make this happen in a few months, all I want to to feel proportionate and actually be able to fill out pants!

I think Dr Dass has some of the best work/results in the country, of course you could say he has equals or rivals in other states and countries but in all honesty i think its probably one of the worst things to do for your BBL (or just overall stress/pain) is to fly or drive soon after surgery. I'm lucky enough to live in Los Angeles right now, no reason to go any further! Friends of mine say is would be pretty funny to actually travel somewhere else when you live miles from Beverly Hills for Plastic Surgery, isn't this the Mecca? lol

I hate to be corny, but I do feel like I'm one of the women that if Dr Dass performs a goos Bbl on me, it truly would change my life. I had to focus on my boobs first because it was the most obvious, more necessary and easier by comparison...but the BBL would make a much bigger impact on my body and life. I'm always nervous about the possibility of being botched again, I'm a single girl and taking at least 2-3 weeks off for proper healing, not to mention the pretty flat 10k-sh that a good BBL costs, I'm definitely a little nervous.

Send me good vibes ladies and to everyone getting BBLs and more from Dr Dass, keep posting because I for one will keep reading!!

I'll be sure to keep updating this thread!

Oops typos forgive me lol

I meant I have an "athletic" frame they call it, not pathetic lol Well, I guess that would be the harsh way to put it

Consultation with Dr Dass in two days! Thinking about surgery in 8 weeks...

I like that Dr Dass doesn’t recommend patients gain weight before BBL, that he’s confident in his work and methods. Also from reviews (not of Dass) where patients are told to gain they are often a little disappointed with their results since ‘more’ is expected and i understand that frustration of gaining weight to have cosmetic surgery to look thinner…so yes, very nice that Dass doesn’t require that. It does add a bit more trust in general. I’m 5’5” 130lbs, not very tall, big or heavy statistically but there’s definitely 10+ lbs of pure unneeded fat here! lol But I think everyone who doesn’t live at the gym has a few extra pounds no matter what.

Also so excited that upon reading and watching his videos until I ran out, Dass makes a point to always say he strives to make a beautiful silhouette and overall shape, not just a large in volume booty. I of course finally want a booty too of course, but for me I’d die for a real SHAPE, a real waist-to-hip ratio, yaaaaas! ;)

I moved my consultation earlier because I really can’t wait to finally speak to him about this. i’ve been quietly researching and looking Bbl’s up for a long time and Dass will actually be my first ever consult for a Bbl and i since i think he’s probably top 5-10 in the US for this procedure I’m excited! Nervous but excited, not a ton of folks know I’m even considering and I might only tell a couple of close friendsand surprise the hell out of everyone I work with…they probably will be ‘mad’ but i’ve even read in reviews surprising stories where some friends and coworkers aren’t very keen on you suddenly (hopefully) looking like you went on a 3 week vacation and came back a Twilight Zone-like hotter version of yourself! lol But fuck em I guess, I would be doing it for me. The world needs more happy, confident people, I wouldn’t be getting this surgery to spread bad vibes an hurt anyone, a girl just wants hips and a booty to fill out some goddamn sweatpants!

So anyway, my Dass consult is in two days, I’ll update afterwards I’m sure but I’m hoping to set my date for Dec 12th, a month before my bday so maybe, ‘New Year, New-ish Me’?

Keep sharing your stories too, it is truly helpful to hear other’s life adventures!

Just had my Dass consultation!

He was very soft-spoken, polite, and educated just like everyone has said. I told him I didn't have any wish pictures, but I truly just wanted him to do the best job he could possibly do.

He did say I am one of his petite patience, and that the skin around my tummy is a little bit loose from minor weight fluctuation through my life and he told me that his main small concern was the possibility of "looking operated on" but said it's a possibility and either way would get better over time. Of course that makes me nervous, even though that is technically a concern for everyone, I'm 28 with no kids so he said that in general that is very good in terms of skin elasticity and results, but of course I don't want to have my tummy looking worse than it did before, then again I debate with myself that my tummy was already out of shape with no waist to hip ratio so with the possibility of a couple bumps on my tummy be all that bad if it was flat and I had curves and a new butt? I truly appreciate his honesty and I'm taking it seriously just like he wants me to.

I did ask if he thought that he could do a good job on me and that matters most of all, not necessarily my hopes and dreams of life, but what he's confident in doing, he assures me that he's confident and that I will see a difference, it just won't be ridiculously dramatic, which I told him I'm totally fine with in general, because my goals were not to have a "Kim Kardashian style" booty, that I truly just wanted the shape and projection that he's famous for and that I just want him to do the best job he thinks he is capable of doing.

He said he would be a little bit gentle on the front of my tummy to try to avoid a regularities, but he would aggressively Lipo my sides, and take a little from my fives and my arms to get what he needs, he said he's hoping to get between five to 600 cc from me. He didn't make me feel rushed, even let me repeat myself a couple times and seem to appreciate that I did do my research and know his work, and said that everybody he encounters is nervous.

Then I spoke to Angela, as many people of mentioned she's very nice, we chatted about BBL's of course and House so few people understand that doing squats at the gym is not going to give you a waist to hip ratio and a booty at the same time, if anything it expands your waist if it makes your butt bigger, so it's always nice to have conversations about women who know how different body shapes and types are. I told her what the doctor told me and that I'm still a little nervous, because he had to tell me about the possibility of my tummy not looking 100% perfect, but she was very nice of course and said that he is one of the doctors that tends to underwhelm during consultation and over deliver in the actual operation, which makes sense and I would figure most doctors would rather do that so patients don't get their hopes up.

I was quoted 11,900 for my BBL on what he calls a petite frame, lipo of the tummy, waste, thighs, and arms, mostly it seems like just to make sure he can get enough fat for projection and to make a difference. Seems a little high, but honestly I tend to trust higher prices than lower prices, but damn what it suck to pay $12,000 to possibly look worse, no that's definitely a rarity, and I don't think I've seen very many patients of Dr. Dass look worse but a little bit of paranoia is helpful sometimes ;-)

Again, I'm a little nervous, I appreciate that he went over everything including possible negatives, I still do you think this is probably the only way I'm really going to have a ways to hip ratio and a butt as I keep saying over and over LOL so I think the pros might outweigh the cons and I might take the risk.

I haven't scheduled yet but we checked over possible dates and I might get it done the end of the first week in December, just under two months if I go through with it, thoughts? Opinions? Experiences? Thanks so much for reading! I should post pictures soon!

Pre photos

OK so I just wanted to add some photos for clarification and I'm sure would help some thoughts and advice, I feel like I've seen a few body types similar to mine that have had really good results from Dass, though like I said I am a little worried that he mentioned the possibility of stomach lipo irregularities if he was too aggressive on my front, but again I'm 28 with no kids, i've just had minor weight fluctuation along with my crappy overall shape. Lol I know I'm probably being a little bit paranoid but still, I'm still nervous, but of course still don't see any other possible options to get a waist to hip ratio and booty.
I'm about 5'5 and around 130, not the most ideal BBL candidate since it's actually better if they are a few pounds heavier, but Dr. dad said he was confident that he could give me good results, just nothing extreme.
Had my consult a couple hours ago, honestly borderline just as nervous as I was before if not a little more so since it's much more real now and risks are pushed in your face and now it really is weighing the pros and cons, from all of you lovely ladies who have followed this surgeon and shared stories and have looked at many, what do you think of me? ;) lol but for real, any educated thoughts and opinions? Again going back to my first post, my first boob job at 19 was botched and I had to get two more surgeries over the course of the past eight years to correct and I live a very physical lifestyle so I'm admittedly gun shy, but truly want good results!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Haven't met him yet but his receptionist called me back almost immediately and seemed to have a surprising amount of openings for appointments, she was friendly.