Gorgeous Double Eye Lids - Los Angeles, CA

I went to Dr. Kenneth Kim for my double eye lid...

I went to Dr. Kenneth Kim for my double eye lid and rhinoplasty. I was referred by my Aunt who had the procedure done with Dr. Kim a little over a year ago. She was had amazing results. I would describe her results as dramatic but subtle. I knew that there was something different about how she looked. She had a more youthful look, but I could not figure out what was different. When I told her I was thinking about getting my eyes done, she finally revealed her secret to me.  I could not believe it!  I immediately set up an appointment to see Dr. Kim. I met with Dr. Kim on a weekday morning. As soon as I walked into the office, I was welcomed by his receptionist who offered me a beverage. They had coffee, tea or ice water. I was then taken to the waiting area.  The office was very modern, simple and clean. After a few minutes Dr. Kim came out and greeted me. Very nice looking man in person and very friendly personality. We walked over to his office and sat at his desk. He asked me what kind of fold I wanted for my eyes and my desired results for my nose. I brought some pictures to give him a good idea of what I wanted for my eyes and nose. He looked at them and then began to analyze my face carefully. He informed me what was required to create such a look. He went over step by step what would be done. I needed to remove some fatty tissue from my upper eye lid and get epicanthoplasty to create that larger look for my eyes. He also said I would need to increase my bridge and slim down my alar base to get that refined look I wanted. I asked him for before and afters and he brought out many photos of his patients to look at where he performed similar procedures on. Seeing the before and after photos only confirmed Dr. Kim’s experience and high quality skills. His patients looked much more improved but in a very natural way. After my surgery, I was completely satisfied with my results!! Healing time was not as long as I thought considering I had two surgeries. Had no issues with recovery. Dr. Kim was still great with following up though just to make sure I was healing ok. This doctor is truly amazing!! My eyes looked more refreshed and brighter and my nose looks more feminine and soft. My confidence is through the roof with my gorgeous results!! Thank you Dr. Kim for giving me exactly what I wanted and taking such good care of me!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Very knowledgeable, warm, and friendly doctor.