Tca Cross and Fraxel. Los Angeles, CA

Ice pick and box car scarring on cheeks only. In...

Ice pick and box car scarring on cheeks only. In the past I had derma pen ( increased scars), pumpkin peel, microdermabrasion... And at last today tca cross with 50% tca and fraxel laser 2 times over on each side. Photos of my skin 1 month prior and today. Keep you posted as I heal as of now I'm swollen.

Day of tca cross

Here are photos of my face right after... One is me driving home ( they sent me out with no sunscreen so I wore my hoodie and sunglasses low. The second photos is me when I got home by the window. Will send more updates.

Day 2 of tca cross and fraxel

Used biocellulose mask I purchased at doctors office last night. Woke up with face feeling a tight and warm. Feels and looks like sandpaper. Washed with wash I purchased from doctors office called clean zyme. This is the morning after treatment and after using wash. I was told to use my own moisturizer which I have done I use clinque dramaticly different. I took the day off of work to heal but, I don't look to bad... Doc said I can wear make up in a couple of days.

Day 3 tca cross and fraxel laser

I look the same as yesterday sandpaper look and feel. Today I'm actually itchy something I was not told would be a side effect. Used my last biocellulose mask this evening. I have been in the house for the most part today with an exception to a morning doctors appointment. Hoping to see some improvement in the next couple of days. I will keep you all posted.

Day 4 yikes tca cross and fraxel

Day 4. Of tca cross and fraxel... And I am hoping this is as bad as it gets. Woke up at 4 a.m with my face burning on fire and incredibly itchy. Woke up broken out with pimples and still looking like sandpaper. The Dr.office recommended nothing for the burn or insane itch. They did let me know they could call in a script for acne topical and oral. Super unhappy at this point. Tommorow I need to get back into my normal routine and I look like a monster. Hopefully, all is well by the end of the week. Keep you posted.

Day 5 of tca cross with fraxel laser

Yesterday, was day 5 since my tca cross with fraxel laser. It was also my first day with makeup. I still was itchy and looked dirty or like I laid in a tanning bed. Can not see improvement on scars just yet. Still peeling I can tell my skin underneath is lighter and brighter. Also I started to break out pretty bad and I am using clindamycin on the acne. Keep you posted with results.

2 week post tca and fraxel

Overall my face is brighter. However, my goal was to improve scars... Some which appear wider. But, with makeup is not as bad.

Almost 3 weeks since tca cross and fraxel

I am still not sure how I feel about the procedure. With make up on its not as bad as it was but, I'm hoping with additional tca cross And maybe subcision I might see significant difference.