Dr Emer and Dr Rogers Changed my Life - Los Angeles, CA

Around ten years ago I lost over 90lbs and went to...

Around ten years ago I lost over 90lbs and went to a doctor in New York to get a tummy tuck to remove excess skin. My scar healed horribly and the doctor lipoed my breasts but left them uneven and sagging. I always knew I wanted to get a scar revision at some point but as time went on I began to realize, after working out 6x a week for a number of years and seeing very minimal results, that I needed and wanted more than that. I was referred to Dr. Emer by a dear friend to talk about options. From the moment I met him, I 1000% trusted him. He began to describe the results we could expect and i began to cry tears of relieve. I had been carrying around a reminder of my old self every day and it became clear to me that I no longer needed to. I took a week or so to thinking things through, but in reality I knew it was something I needed to do. He introduced me to Dr. Leif Rogers who would partner with him in the surgery and do all the "cutting" i.e the scar revision and nipple lift (Dr. Rogers also did a stellar job). I decided to do the highdef lipo and fat transfer with Emer because after years of rigorously working out, it became clear it was the only way I was going to achieve the body I wanted - and did I. Dr Emer and Dr Rogers changed my life. I am a little more then a month beyond the surgery and I am back on my feet and feeling fantastic. As corny as it might sound, in my mind these men are miracle workers. They were so wonderful throughout the whole process. I genuinely feel like I owe my future to them! GO CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND MEET THEM!!!!
Dr Emer and Dr Rogers

Every interaction with both of my doctors exceeded my expectation. They both walked me through everything in a calm and gentle way. I felt BEYOND comfortable in both of their hands.