Lip Lift W/ Dr Ben Talei

I've always felt self conscious about my mid face,...

I've always felt self conscious about my mid face, specifically the lip area, so my goal is to reduce the length of the upper lip which is 2 cm long, gain some tooth show and have more definition on my cupids bow.

Im 30 years old so I figured is a good age to have it done before it drops even more.
It will be nicer to have it shorter to balance the features of my face.
Having a long lip makes me look tired, mean and stern at rest. Looking bitchy and unapproachable, its been a constant stress and torment in my life. However Im happy that I found Dr Ben Talei and looking forward to have the procedure done :)

The surgery takes place on Dec the 2nd so I will keep you posted!

Post up

Here is a picture minutes before and just after the procedure, lips and nostrils are very swollen but can already see the space between nose and lip has been reduced. Im not taking any medication whatsoever and it doesn't hurt, was able to sleep normally during the night. Im living on my own at the moment and nobody knows I had this done so the day before the surgery bought groceries for the whole week. In case I need to go out I think I'll just wear a surgical mask.
In 6 days Dr Ben is removing the stitches and we will see how it goes. Thank u so much for all the support!

3rd day post op

Here is a little update , this is the 3rd day; I know everything looks very big and swollen but its normal :) Im feeling ok, no bleeding, no pain, all Im taking is Arnika Forte which is based on natural ingredients, and applying bacitracin ointment on the incision twice a day.
Dr Ben is truly an angel.
Thanks for your kind words and being part of this community <3
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Just had my consultation with Dr Ben Talei few days ago. Traveling to LA to see him has been the best decision I've made in years. He is amazingly nice and caring. Answered all my questions thoroughly. And after seen pictures and videos of his happy patients and the incredible results, I know for sure he is the best. His staff Veronica and Natalie are super nice too! Even though English is not my first language they all made me feel at ease!!