25 Year Old Contest Winner- Free FUE Hair Transplant + ARTAS - Los Angeles, CA

Just had surgery on Feb 27. I'm posting this 3...

Just had surgery on Feb 27. I'm posting this 3 days later on March 2. So far recovery is going smooth. No surprises! The operation was closer to 12 hours, but the experience was super quick, looking back at it. The staff, movie selection, and food accommodations certainly eased the process.

They managed to pull 2250 grafts via FUE, and distribute over 2/3 to the front and the remainder to my crown.

The procedure was practically painless, the most uncomfortable parts were the way had to sit a few times during the surgery and sleeping a bit upright the 1st night. There was also a light constriction around my head, which went away the next day. Otherwise, they applied the appropriate amounts of medication/ local anesthetic so that there was 0 pain on my head while the process was being done.

Today I feel pretty good, scalp is a little itchy. It hurts a little to scrub my head with the special shampoo & brush. I had a follow up the next day, so they can thoroughly clean my scalp since I'm an amateur. I'll also have a 10 day follow up, followed by 1 month, 3, 6, 9, and 1 year. =)

I will keep everyone updated through out this next year.

Survival Kit Shown

So this is my post op- survival bag. It's all pretty self explanatory. I was especially fond of the neck pillow.

I'm Back and Have No Need To Wear a Cap ;-)

Hi Everyone,

So attached you'll see a picture of me this Summer in Israel. As you can see... Wow.

It's been truly incredible to go for a haircut time and time again, and feel younger after every cut. My self confidence has definitely been getting up there lately.

I still have some work to go because there wasn't enough grafts to completely make my hair full. However, Dr. Mohebi is a hair genius, and strategically worked with what we had this session to create the illusion that it's full. :)

I plan on doing another FUE come end of this year. Of course, going with Dr. Mohebi again. And looking forward to achieving Justin Bieber Scalp Status!

If you have any questions, please ask!

Back With Another Update

Hey!!! Getting kinda lonely over here. hahaha So to grab your attention here's another pic of me, my hair, and an amazing girl I met.

I would have NEVER had the confidence to try and get to know her.. So happy I do though now. Just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out. :-)

Planning #2

Hey! So the hair line is still staying strong! Excited for this upcoming year! I'll be heading into a 2nd surgery from Dr. Mohebi. He was brilliant on where he positioned these hair follicles, but there's still more work that needs to be done so I can make the hair look denser now.
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Mohebi isn't only an expert in FUE, he's equally a great human being in terms of compassion, friendliness, and relatability. The process was so in depth, yet understandable. The equipment, techniques, and solutions distributed were the best during: pre-op, op, and post. The best part is his staff is as equally caring as him! I feel blessed to have met him and received this life changing opportunity.