Ecstatic About my Enhancement! - Los Almitos, CA

Surgery is a pretty huge deal and that's why I'm...

Surgery is a pretty huge deal and that's why I'm extremely happy that I picked this office to perform mine. I've always been a little smaller chested and I wanted a touch of enhancement. Nothing too crazy, but I wanted to feel sexy in my own skin and I wanted a serious professional to do it. I did not want to screw around with any possibility of any type of mistake or sickness. I chose this office because of their reviews and because of the doctor's specialization in micro vascular surgery. Not only was my journey virtually pain-free, comfortable, and easy on my body,
but the results are absolutely phenomenal. I ended up with the perfect size, perfect nipple placement, they feel perfect, I could go on and on about how pleased I am with the results. I don't know that I would ever get any more plastic surgery in the future, but when it comes to my breasts and when it comes to any recommendations for my friends, I am certain that this is the absolute BEST office to go to!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

My surgeon was unbelievable! He was very thorough, kind, had the best bedside manner, made me feel extremely comfortable, and to boot he is specialized in microvascular surgery so it gave me a lot of confidence that he knew exactly what he was doing! His personality, especially considering the seriousness of his job, is more than kind and comforting. Most importantly when it came to the follow-up appointments he was again, very thorough and answered all my questions . I felt very comfortable and his care and I would feel comfortable and his care in the future as well!