Tummy Tuck After Kids and Weight Loss - Los Alamitos, CA

Dr. Esmailian, is the best of the best. I was...

Dr. Esmailian, is the best of the best. I was nervous at first being a mom of two going through the procedure, but meeting Dr. E and Sam gave me reinsurance that he was the one. They have an amazing team in their office very professional. Sam and Dr. E are always available if we have any questions regarding office visits, post visits, any concerns. Esmailian surgical team is great. I was very nervous the day of the surgery and his anesthesiologist help me relax, he said " i got you dont worry about anything, ill be here when you wake up"
Dr. E said "dont be nervous were going to take good care of you" and i took a deep breath and closed my eyes. All in all Dr. Esmailian has changed my life for ever and im thankful. Thank you Dr. Esmailian and Sam you both are the best.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

The best surgeon. Demonstrates compassion ,care and understanding. Listens to one's needs and has a plan to make things work. Always available before and after surgery.