36 Years Old, 1 Daughter - Los Alamitos, CA

I decided, after many years of contemplation, to...

I decided, after many years of contemplation, to finally get a mommy makeover. I wasn't overweight, but the areas I needed help in (breasts and tummy) and the ways I needed the help, would never be achieved by exercise. I went to Dr. Aiello for a consultation after being referred by a friend who had been to him for a tummy tuck. I had been to 2 other consultations, but after being at Ocean, I knew it was the right fit for me. I was clear about what I wanted done to my body (mommy makeover, NO implants) & I was never pressured into doing anything other than what I asked for. I am currently 6-weeks post-op and am feeling pretty good. I still have some swelling, numbness, and soreness (especially after I've been still for a while), but I'm doing all of the normal day-to-day activities with no issues. I'm happy with my results, and am really looking forward to seeing how everything settles in the months to come, especially with my breasts. My only small concern is that one seems slightly bigger than the other, and there is a pinched area where the incision ends. I have my fingers crossed that these issues will resolve themselves in time. I'll let you know!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Aiello was professional and answered all my questions. His nurse, Tracy, is very sweet and helped me feel at ease.