20 years old no kids jcup to dcup - Los Alamitos, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have always been busty. I started growing boobs...

I have always been busty. I started growing boobs when I was 11 years old. When I turned 18 years old I was already and H cup, I was 5'3 and weighed 140 pounds. After I 20 I weighed about the same my height didn't change either and I was a J cup. Large breast seem to run in my family. I never liked my breasts after it grew out of a D cup when i was in 7th grade. They would hurt my back, my neck. On hot day i would sweat and i would get a rash under my breasts and i had to use baby powder to prevent rashes and it never really helped once i was ridiculously large. My body was also not proportioned right. I have slim legs, narrow hips, i hardly have a booty, and bam! really huge boobs so i never really had much confidence in my body because of my breasts. I have been teased my entire life because of my body and I have attracted negative attention. Since I was 13 i have tried to get a breast reduction but i was so young i couldn't. I had the opportunity at the age of 18 but mentally i was not ready because its a big step to take. Once I became a J cup i realized that i had enough. I have suffered enough pain and it is time to get them reduced! I made an appointment with My primary physician and I got my referral to see a plastic surgeon. Weeks later, I met with the surgeon and he was great. His staff was great as well. It was a little distant from me but it was worth it.

9 days post

Everything is fine. And the swelling is going down. I'm just itchy around the incisions. But I love how my breasts look. They look nicer than before. They are so perky. My surgeon did a wonderful job!!!

7 months post op

My breast are much smaller than before. They are still perky. I love them!! I am a 38DDD.

The scaring isn't the greatest but the surgeon said it will fade away but not completely up until one year post op. I still have the stinging and burning sensations every now and then. It is a sharp pain. But it last for about a minute or two and it goes away. When i touch the bottom of my breasts I can't feel it. I guess that was the 50/50 chance I had. It's ok it's no biggie. I'm just glad I'm not as big as before.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor and staff! Answered all my questions and was very caring. If there was 10 stars I'd give him 11!