1 year update!- Los Alamitos, CA

Hello all. I am 26 years old with two awesome...

Hello all. I am 26 years old with two awesome children. I breastfed both of my children. I have droopy breasts now and measure at a 32 dd. (Although they look like a big b/small c to me) I will be having my breasts lifted as well as implants placed. I'm not quite sure on the size of implants yet. My pre op appointment is on July 16th, I'll update on size after that. I will be getting smooth saline breast implants under the muscle. I'm very excited! I'm going to upload a wish pic. I think the breasts in the picture are the perfect size for her frame and I am hoping to achieve a similar result! Happy healing to all.

Before pic and pre-op Appointment

Hello, everyone. 6 days until my pre-op appointment and only 2 weeks and 6 days until Boob day! Time has been flying by, I hope time seems to fly by during recovery. I am too excited to have perky boobs again :). The only thing that had been worrying me was losing muscle, specifically in my legs and glutes because I weight train a lot. I talked to my husband about it and he said it should be okay because of muscle memory and that surgery and recovery shouldn't set me back much, I trust his word. I'm uploading a before pic and I'll update again after my pre-op appointment. I hope you're all having a wonderful summer.

Had pre op yesterday

Surgery is all paid for. All that's left to do is get my lab work done and perscriptions filled. I chose 350cc, saline, moderate plus profile implants. Dr. Esmailian was very helpful with choosing size and implant type. 13 days until boob day!

Almost time!

I had my blood work done today and filled my perscriptions. Everything is all set except for I still need to buy a front closure bra for when I'm washing the one provided by the Dr. Any post op bra suggestions? I'm uploading my last "before pic", notice how my right breast appears a little droopier than the left.

Well...

The countdown is almost over and the butterflies have officially arrived in my belly. I had a really bad aura migraine the day before yesterday and haven't been able to workout due to my head pounding from what I call "migraine aftershocks". I'm not even gonna bother working out today or tomorrow, I'm just gonna dedicate these two days to doing extra fun things outside with my kids since it'll be a while until I am able to really run around with them again. I've purchased a front closure bra to wear when I'm washing the bra Dr. E gave me. All that's left to do is buy some hibiclens. I'm going to try to sell my Victorias secret swimsuit today that I bought a few months ago, its an add two cup sizes top and I don't think I'll be needing it anymore :))! I'll be sleeping on the couch downstairs the first few nights because it's easier to sleep propped up on the couch. I'd love some healing phase advice or tips if you guys have any! Two more sleeps!

Surgery in the morning

I'll be checking in at 6:30 a.m. and surgery is to begin around 7:30 a.m. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. I've been cleaning house all evening trying to keep my mind off of the surgery. I'll be updating soon!

Day 1 p/o

Hi guys. So, its 5:22 a.m. and I have barely slept, my back is hurting so bad from sleeping propped up. I was not able to take any pain medicines last night due to nausea and vomiting so i just took a tylenol a few minutes ago. I hope it starts working soon. Dr. E was so great yesterday, his whole team was amazing/ comforting and his wife Sam who works with him in office always responds quickly to my questions. She's very nice. My husband has been such a sweetheart. He bought me flowers & put them in a pitcher on the dresser so I can look at them while in bed. He didn't get grossed out when I dry heaved walking up the stairs or after I threw up my pudding haha. He's been walking around with me every hour or so and bringing me water, he's even been hand feeding me.... because he wanted me to rest as much as possible. I am feeling so loved, lucky, and blessed. He just went to work and I miss his comfort. I'm gonna try to eat some oatmeal and hopefully get some sleep. I'll update again soon.

One week

Hi guys. It has been one week since surgery and I am feeling great. The first 4 days were pretty rough but I have no pain now. So far I am happy with the results :). They look so much better than they did before, already. Here is a picture from two days ago, which was five days after surgery. He ended up not doing the full anchor lift. I'll update in a couple of weeks.

Feeling awesome!

9 weeks have passed since my surgery and I am very happy with the results thus far. I forgot to mention that I previously had large implants and had them removed because they were too big. So my surgery was a little more complex due to the pre existing pocket. Other than a few spitting stitches healing went fine. I just got back from vacation plus I did not eat clean during the healing process so i have gained around 6 pounds since surgery. I am gonna start eating healthy again and working out. Here's a photo taken today. I'll update at the 6 month mark. Happy healing to all!

1 year update

Hi, everyone. Well... it has been a year since my surgery. I run and jump rope 5 days a week usually and I think my breasts have held up very well. I still like the shape of them. The only thing that bothers me is the scars, of course, even though the scars are light and healed pretty well. I plan on making a consultation soon to have the scars tattoo'd and camouflaged. I tend to forget that I even have breast implants and I am still super happy with my decision. Very happy I chose Dr. E. Best wishes to everyone.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon