This Was One of the Best Decisions I Made in a Long Time - Los Alamitos, CA

The last three years I have been battling with my...

The last three years I have been battling with my acceptance of my breast implants. I simply did not want to admit to myself that I have made a really bad decision and wasted thousands of dollars. So as months turned into years, next thing I knew a baby later and nearing my 30s I was still in battle with the fact that I had enormous implants stuck in my body. After month and months of research and many consultations I finally came to the decision that that just had to go. I can't tell you how important it is to really feel out the doctor, staff and please please do your homework.

Feeling more sore today

Over all feeling fine, kinda hurts when I take deep breaths. I was able to wash my face and lower body this morning. Just watching movies and drinking water the rest of the day. My post op is in Monday at three, then I get to see what they look like. So happy with the results, I can't believe I didn't do it sooner.

So I finally got to see them.

Good morning ladies! The first thing I had to do was blog when I woke up this morning. So my follow up was yesterday right, I was so tired by the time I got back so I put it off till today. Its been Five days now and I'm starting to get antsy to be honest. I don't want to do to much but I hate staying inside all the time. I went to see the doctor and everything is good. We changed the tapes and I'm ok so wear the sports brasonly; if I like, but I'm still going to wear my ace bandage because I want total lift as much as possible. I'm honestly wearing two. I am determined to fluff these babies upward. I still love them. I still love the fact I can push my shoulders back and they stay in place! I love the fact I don't have the concave scary gap staring at me. I just think natural breast are sexy and more sensual. Anyway back to my point, the nurse told my to pick the breast up and place them high where I want the nipple to lay. I have now been wrapping them like a corset. My clevage pops out up top, because I am trying to lift and have my nipple heal as high as possible. They were itchy were the scares are but are fine. The side profile is really sad looking and they feel really delicate without a bra on. I did the mistake of bending down and catching a glimps...that was ummm... Interesting.I finally got to take a normal shower, just avoided the tapes obviously. Now is the time of being positive, wishful thinking and not getting to down and out. It's only been five day and this is only the begining. They still have a lot of fluffing. That's what my best friend, doctor and the nurse told me. So yeah I'm feeling good still. Clear skies and happy girl. Oh and they make funny little noises when I do certain movements from the air pocket. I guess my muscles still get airs in them from where my implants and pocket incision are. Lol makes me giggle inside every time I hear it. Lol
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Aiello and his staff are really down to earth, polite, honest and they have a great sense of humor. When I spoke on the phone, Tracy picked up and it was after hours; she listened to me and explained the process patiently, she made everything sound so simple. She answered my questions before I got to ask them, which is great. After about 5 minutes of talking on the phone I immediately knew this was the place. She seems to really be experienced and well educated when I asked questions. When I arrived, I felt very comfortable and at ease. The first few minutes is very important. Jessica is such a sweetie. Shortly after; not a long wait time I met with Dr. Aiello, he instantly came in with a easy going attitude. When I shared how I didn't want a lift or a replacement, he seemed really neutral about it. He respected what I had to say and didn't make me feel like my decision was bad idea like so many doctors seemed to do in other consultations. I do have so say that this over all experience was really good. I am so happy and thankful real self helped me find him. The staff were amazing they really helped me feel comfortable and right at home. Tracy is the best, she makes you feel like your not a patient but a friend. Plus after talking to a girlfriend of mine I found out she went to him as well for a breast procedure. She looks amazing as well. Beautiful work! Dr. Aiello is very talented.