34 Year Old with a Teenage Son and MUCH NEEDED Mommy Makeover - Los Alamitos, CA

So, I had my son at 19 and from that point on,...

So, I had my son at 19 and from that point on, bikinis were out of the question. Even after I lost ALL the baby weight, my stomach looked like a deflated balloon and stuck out like I was still pregnant. The hubby and I had saved up the money before to get it done by Dr. Aiello but then the housing market crashed again and we used the money towards a down payment on a house. So, a few years later, we had saved up about half of the money and decided to finance the rest, which is terrifying to me. We saw a few different surgeons and still felt the most comfortable with Dr. Aiello. So comfortable in fact, I cancelled my last 2 consultations because I knew we were going to go with him.

So, I am now 4 days post op and feel like I might be coming out of the woods. Everything is sore, but day by day, it's getting a little better.

I will follow up in a few days after my 2nd post op visit.

8 days post op and I'm struggling

It's been a struggle the past few days. Lots of tears over here. I thought I would be further along on the path of healing by now. Still having a little bit of pain, and tylenol alone just isn't cutting it. Trying to wean off the pain meds but sometimes it will leave me in tears.

My drains are still putting out about 50 ccs of fluid a day so they won't be coming out at today's appt. I am so sick of the drains. Plus I can only wear moo moo's over the drains. I have what my best friend affectionately refers to as the old lady shuffle. Standing up straight is painful as I can feel it pulling on the drains.

Still haven't taken that pic that everyone seems to take with their compression garment off to show tummy and boobs. My tummy feels so strange, like I might fall over in half without compression garment on.

I've had a sharp pain in my right rib just below the middle of my boob. I only feel it when I take a deep breath. Dr thinks it could be one of the drains. I can't wait to get the stupid drains out!!!

Oh and the icing on the cake? A yeast infection from the antibiotics. Just kinda down in the dumps over here. Wishing I was further along on the healing process.

Hopefully soon...
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Very warm, very kind man. Never felt uncomfortable with him dissecting all my flaws as a stood naked in front of him.