Brazillian Butt Lift - Lipo Miami Fl

Im thinking about setting up a consultation for a...

Im thinking about setting up a consultation for a bbl the question i have is does anyone have a review about the bbl i would like to know has anyone had this surgery performed by her and if so can you post some pics all the reviews just say she is nice she is hands on and thats good to know but i would like to see before and after pics is she reasonably priced can someone put u p a real review like they do on real self Thank you

Hey Rs i have been stalking this sight since my...

Hey Rs i have been stalking this sight since my friend put me on to it lol.... its so addictive!!! Well i have always wanted a booty like forever and decided to finally do it and my husband finally agreed with my decision which i am so grateful for? I cant wait so if any one who went to Dr Mcadoo do tell and whatever advice you have for me please share it will be greatly appreciated Thanks!!!!

Bbl and lipo

Hey my rs sistas my bbl surgery is Dec 13 and i cant wait i just got a call from Vanity telling me Dr Mcadoo who was my doctor is no longer there so they switched me to Dr Hasan i seen some of his work and heard pisitive things about him and his BBL and Lipo they say he is very aggressive with his lipo and im glad because thats what i need i dont want any rolls in my back lol...Well i will keep you guys posted as my time gets closer but if you have any suggestions or comments please feel free Thanks!!!!

Going back to the gym

I was doing real good going to the gym losing this weight nothing crazy just doing cardio im 219 5'7 im trying to get down to at least 185 to 190 im back on my grind so when i do get my sx it can look great getting ready to order what i need so i wont over pack my husband and bestfriend are going with me so im very grateful for that you really need a support system when having this sx done i tip my hat off to my rs sisters who go at it alone i dont think i would have the heart to lol...i will post my before pics up as soon as i take some until then have a good night!!!
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

My doctor is no longer Dr Mcadoo Vanity changed me to Dr Hassan!!