Brazillian Butt Lift - Lipo Miami Fl APRIL 20TH DR CALVA

Im thinking about setting up a consultation for a...

Im thinking about setting up a consultation for a bbl the question i have is does anyone have a review about the bbl i would like to know has anyone had this surgery performed by her and if so can you post some pics all the reviews just say she is nice she is hands on and thats good to know but i would like to see before and after pics is she reasonably priced can someone put u p a real review like they do on real self Thank you

Hey Rs i have been stalking this sight since my...

Hey Rs i have been stalking this sight since my friend put me on to it lol.... its so addictive!!! Well i have always wanted a booty like forever and decided to finally do it and my husband finally agreed with my decision which i am so grateful for? I cant wait so if any one who went to Dr Mcadoo do tell and whatever advice you have for me please share it will be greatly appreciated Thanks!!!!

Bbl and lipo

Hey my rs sistas my bbl surgery is Dec 13 and i cant wait i just got a call from Vanity telling me Dr Mcadoo who was my doctor is no longer there so they switched me to Dr Hasan i seen some of his work and heard pisitive things about him and his BBL and Lipo they say he is very aggressive with his lipo and im glad because thats what i need i dont want any rolls in my back lol...Well i will keep you guys posted as my time gets closer but if you have any suggestions or comments please feel free Thanks!!!!

Going back to the gym

I was doing real good going to the gym losing this weight nothing crazy just doing cardio im 219 5'7 im trying to get down to at least 185 to 190 im back on my grind so when i do get my sx it can look great getting ready to order what i need so i wont over pack my husband and bestfriend are going with me so im very grateful for that you really need a support system when having this sx done i tip my hat off to my rs sisters who go at it alone i dont think i would have the heart to lol...i will post my before pics up as soon as i take some until then have a good night!!!

BBL AND LIPO

Hi my realself sistas im finally going to have my surgery done on April 20th with Dr Calva and i cant wait i had Dr Hassan but he wont be back till june or july to renew his license i just ordered my Booty Buddy and my ab boards and foam i go for my labs in 2 weeks my hotel is booked sx paid for just hoping my hemo come back high enough i was supposed to go in Jan but had to change my date so im finally going im ready for tjis body to be snatched!!!

ITS GETTING REAL SISTAS I JUST BOOKED MY FIIGHT IM NERVOUS AND EXCITED AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

I will be staying at the Extended Stay my Husband and Best Friend is coming with me because im gonna need all the help i can get my date will be here before i know it so i have been hitting the gym a lot i started at 232 now im 195 im trying to get down to 190 i walk on my treadmill do some aerobics dont eat any carbs and i dont eat after 8pm my stonach went down a lot but i need Dr Calva to suck all my fat from front to back lol.... Well i will keep you guys posted and put as many pics up as i can and good luck to all my rs sisters and there surgeries??

These ARE MY WISH PICS