5500 Grafts with Kazim Sipahi Longevita (Esthetica Clinic Istanbul) Istanbul, TR

I had my operation on Tuesday 26th October 15 with...

I had my operation on Tuesday 26th October 15 with Dr Kazim Sipahi, so far I am chuffed to bits, my crown area and frontal were covered with 5500 grafts. The procedure was very straight forward and I have never felt so relaxed! The anesthetic injections were a bit uncomfortable but certainly not painful. The day starts off with pre op blood tests (HIV and HEP B&C) then the extraction from doner area then after lunch they do the transplant of grafts.

My donor area is a bit sore but this will heal within 15 days and I was given all my post op care and shampoos etc..

I can't wait to see my new look when my hair grows. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me.

5 days post op

Seems to be healing nicely particularly the donor area where I suffered a lot of bleeding after the bandage was taken away...

4 month update

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! This is me at month 4. I'm thrilled with the progress so far, the front has really started to thicken out over the last month or so and the crown also. I've been using Minoxidil and also Jojoba oil mixed with Rosemary thyme and lavender as an overnight soak, I'm also using Alpecin caffeine shampoo.. any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Dr Kazim Sipahi

Dr Sipahi is a very pleasant man, very kind and interested in what he does. His English isn't fantastic but there is always an interpreter there to help.