Forehead Scar Revision Surgery - Long Island, NY

My reason for surgery was I wanted to get rid of...

My reason for surgery was I wanted to get rid of an atrophic scar on my forhead. Scar was formed this past August after someone accidentally broke a beer stine on my of my face while dancing at a wedding in Scotland- freak thing! The Scottish are wild! There happened to be a lot of doctors attending this wedding and they all told me I didn't need stitches. Alas none of these doctors were plastic surgeons. When I got back to NYC, I shopped around for a good PS and had procedure done in October. Doctor went to Harvard Med and did his thesis in scar revision. He was great and I trusted him fully, but not sure if it's currently in good shape. I use silicon cream twice daily. Would appreciate feedback from those 6 months out of surgery.

Update

Hi All,

I'm a little less than 5 months post-surgery and I'm very happy with the current results. The redness started to fade last month and the scar has begun to smooth out. I am now confident in saying that the surgery was 100% worth it.

Best to you all.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Doctor is highly rated- went to top med school, however he's only 3 years in the business. Thesis in scar removal techniques.