24 Years Old, Just Got It Done! - Long Island, NY

So I've been following up on this Kybella...

So I've been following up on this Kybella treatment for 6 months now. I finally made the appointment and got it done today. I will upload some before pictures at 3 different angles. It was a very quick treatment. Numbing cream was applied then an ice pack. After that it was 22 injections and it was quick but be aware it does burn. It's tolerable you just have to breathe. Both surgeon and medical assistant talked me through it and I would do it again.

Day 2

So it's been 2 days since KYBELLA. I have not left the house as my swelling is still pretty bad. It has however gone down a little bit. I am bruised but that is expected. I'm not in any pain and I'm just being patient now. Does anyone know if it's ok to drink wine with a girlfriend? She was going to come over to keep me company but I'm not sure if this will interfere with the healing process?

2nd treatment

It has been exactly 4 weeks and I went in for a follow up. Both the surgeon and I agreed that we didn't see any change. He suggested to give it 2 more weeks to see any change but I also wanted to get my 2nd treatment done since it will not affect the results. The 2nd treatment was done yesterday and it didn't burn/hurt as bad. I am very swollen again.
Smithtown Physician

Doctor was great and walked me through every step.