Tummy tuck Lipo abdomen, Flank,back, Fat Transfer to butt - Long Island, NY

Hi beautiful ladies of realself. I would like to...

hi beautiful ladies of realself. I would like to thank you all for all your reviews and I feel compelled to share my journey in an attempt to help other ladies in the future who plan to do the same. I am honestly super scared right now as I finally booked and paid for my surgery on nov 2. I honestly feel very comfortable talking to Dr Epstein. He is sweet and very knowledgeable. I like his nurse too. she is nice and sweet. I kind of feel that I was rushed a little bit when I was paying though. I have a lot of questions but maybe it's just me. Also I am kind of offended when I called to ask about an error made in my billing.Charged me 2500 for silicone implant which was an error. I didn't get an apology and told it's because I changed my mind about not having the breast implants and told she will refund me the money. It offended me a little bit. I am praying I made the right choice of spending 23 thou ++ extra for nurse care post op. I came for the doctor so I sure do hope He is the true artist that I believe he is. as I told him, I trust he is a true master of his craft. that is why I choose him over others I saw. I will keep you guys posted on my journey I promise. Goodbye fatty tummy and ugly cs scar. November 2 is a big day.

October 22

As the day is nearing, I am getting more and more excited and scared. I know I have chosen the right doctor to do my life changing surgery. I trust all the reviews I've read and when I had my consultation with him, I have seen the passion he has for what he does. He has keen eye for beauty and perfection. I will keep everyone posted with before and after pictures I promise!

tummy tuck vaserlipo flank fat transfer butt

Hey ladies! 4 days to go before the big day! I cannot believe I am actually doing it after contemplating on it for more than 10 years! I would like to ask for your advice based on your personal experiences post op. How did you deal with the pain? what supplements did you take for faster wound healing? when did you return to your activities? ... I would greatly appreciate your advice on anything. I am so scared and excited at the same time! Thanks!

day1 post op

day 1 post op. I'm so swollen. bruised all over. but happy. no more cs scar. love love Dr epstein and my nurse Christy. Most loving healthcare professional you will ever meet. Doctor Epstein held my hand before I drift off for surgery and he went to the hotel for my next day consultation instead of me going to his office. Hands down to this amazing doctor. Still waiting for the final result of my surgery but he told me I did well so hoping for my fast recovery.

Day4

took a shower today and OMG it was so exhausting. My hubby had to help me scrub my back and dry my hair. Today, pain is getting better, I was able to walk around the house and eat at the dinner table. I have shooting pains on my incision area and burning pains on my upper abs but I am just breathing through it. Still super swollen.

day6

TUMMY TUCK VASER LIPO ABDOMEN, FLANK, BACK, FAT TRANSFER HIP and BUTT,

Day 6, Still in a lot of pain but better than yesterday. I have burning pains on my upper abdomen and incision site, My flank is so sore like I was hit by a truck and I feel that my abdomen is about to explode. So swollen! My doctor calls me and his staff follows up on me everyday. We keep an open communication and he says this is normal. I really love how they treat me. They even sent me flowers. That made me happy. I am feeling so emotional right now, I do not know why. This is probably the "emotional roller coaster" stage other girls are talking about. Just breathing through it. I want to move around a lot because I hate that I look so swollen but I get exhausted very easily. Even taking a shower is a major task. Whew! I am able to walk around the house more than the past few days.I cannot wait to see the final result but I know I have to be patient. Here's some pics of today after shower.

week2 today

2 weeks post op. My doc had to put back a drain on my sacrum yesterday as the seroma won't go away. Drained 80 cc yesterday. Abdominal flank and back Pain is subsiding. I am able to drive now and do light housework. I still get exhausted easily though. Still super swollen especially during the afternoon. I wish it was a month already. sigh.

day 14 post op

my sleeping area since surgery

Tummy Tuck, Lipo Flank, Abdomen, Fat Transfer to Butt

Im already on Post Op week 2 of my Surgery and I would like to thank everyone in the community for sharing your stories and sharing tour pictures as it helped me a lot on my first week of recovery when I was completely confused, in agony due to severe pain ( i felt like i was hit by a truck) and i was so depressed questioning myself why I did this to myself. Your stories gave me strength mentally emotionally and physically and I must share to you ladies at this point, although I know it is still early, I am happy I made this decision, Everyday gets better and better. I am still very swollen but I am starting to see definition and I am so excited on the nextfew weeks, months and years. My only advice to the new ladies who plan to take this journey, Do your research. Trust tour surgeon and follow his protocol and most of all, Stay strong. Your body is much much stronger than you think it is. Wishing everyone Happy healing Beautiful ladies of realself!

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Hands down the kindest, sweetest, professional, artist of a surgeon you will ever meet. He is truly a master of his craft!