32 Year Old Female, Rhinoplasty - Long Island, NY

Eager, happy and scared all bundled up in one....

Eager, happy and scared all bundled up in one. Finally, I have made the decision to have a rhinoplasty. It has been years of contemplating whether or not I need it. After years of dealing with low self-esteem and ridiculed by others, I decided to do this for me. I think my nose is huge, the bridge is wide and my tip is very bulbous.

I have seen many doctors for a rhinoplasty consult, but meeting Dr. Reish today was a breath of fresh air. His staff is extremely beautiful and welcoming, did not make you feel uncomfortable. I was really pleased that the doctor really took time to listen to what problems I had, instead offering his suggestions. He carefully examined my nose, and I felt comfortable opening up and not feeling one bit embarrassed. Shortly after agreeing that he is the perfect candidate to perform my surgery, the very beautiful coordinator assisted me in finding a suitable date and I was done. It was probably the easiest consult I have ever done, I did not feel hesitant and truly I am excited to see my results.

Working towards a better me is my mission and I am going all the way!

Before the operation Pictures

Here is what I look like before my operation. Make up does the job so far.

Surgery date is getting closer!

I need your support here guys, what do I need to stock up on post surgery? I've seen videos of people buying arnica and nasal spray. I want to make sure I'm prepared.

Thank you all!

It's done!

Finally... After having to reschedule my appointment, I was finally able to get my surgery done.

Undergoing the surgery was the easy part, I had a rockstar doctor and a medical support team worth praising. I was nervous at first, but after meeting with my doctor and his staff that morning I knew I was in good hands. The surgery lasted (I beleive) almost 3 hrs. When I woke up, I was not sure if I even had the surgery, I felt absolutely no pain and suffered very little face swelling and no bruising. Amazingly, I had no use for the painkillers (bizarre right?!)

Now, it's the hard part. On the long road to recovery and I'm super excited to see my final results.

Post op pics

Update! I think I love it!

Still swollen, tip and bridge still hurts but I'm loving my results so far.

Before and after view

Here is a before and after pic
New York Plastic Surgeon