Mom of two wanted her confidence back

After working out and eating right, I've lost...

After working out and eating right, I've lost weight everywhere. Not that I'm complaining but I really just wanted my stomach area, not my hips, behind and boobs! So I've finally decided to do the laser Lipo. I'm only writing this because I've found it so hard to find NY reviews. I'll do before and after pics- fingers crossed...as I'm more than a little nervous.

Two weeks to go!

With two weeks to go I'm getting a little nervous. I have young boys (3 &5), so I'm concerned about the down time. I'm also concerned with not getting the results I'm hoping for. Can someone give me advice on the lymphatic massages? Friends told me to go the day after, while others say a week. Also, does anyone know a good person to go to for the massages (queens or LI). Thanks

Going for the TT

So, I had the laser Lipo in May and after much consideration and review research, I am going to do the Tummy Tuck. The lipo has left me with too much saggy skin and I cannot say I am upset about the lipo but I do wish, I would've had them both at the same time; now I am going back and that makes me nervous. Also, this time I will be going under anesthesia and I am beyond nervous about that and the recovery. I am scheduled with Dr. Reish on Dec. 5th. I will post before pictures soon. He (Dr. R) was very informative and kind. Looking forward to my pre-op on Tuesday 11.22.16

Almost 3 Days p/o

It's about 1:50am and I'm writing this since I cannot sleep in this awful upright position. On the day of my procedure I was called in a little early, which worked out great b/c I didn't want my husband rushing to pick me up after the kids. I also didn't want them to see me getting wheeled out in a chair (standard procedure). I have to say the entire staff was friendly & did their best to calm my nerves. The anesthesiaologst Christine was amazing! She was perky and on point w/monitoring me. I still have these annoying drains, walking slumped over and I have to say, everyone was right. I must've asked myself 5x's why did I do this? I will post pics as soon as I can. I'll ask Dr.Reish for a few before pics & I'll have my hubby take a pic once this band and drains come off.