100% Satisfied with my New Boobs - Thank You Dr Desai ! Long Island City, NY

5 stars for Dr Desai is an understatement. It took...

5 stars for Dr Desai is an understatement.
It took me 10 years to finally take the plunge and have this surgery done. 10 years!! Why did I wait so long?!
I am so happy Ive found Dr Desai through this website.
I was considering going to DR (my native country), or Miami since it was so expensive in New York... until I see a special from Doctor Plastic Surgery at $4900 all inclusive for BA with silicone implants.

I am skinny (100lbs) for 5"1 and I did not want to go too big for my petite frame. I told him to try 400cc and 375cc and decide on what he thinks look the best.
He put 375cc and i cannot be happier!
Even though I wanted a full C... I got sized yesterday at Victoria Secret and found out I am a 32DD. Compared to my 32A that Ive been dealing all my life lol

Dr Desai knows what he is doing. I had a huge asymetry issue, and until last week I was so scared because the asymetry with my new boobs was so obvious! but they say that "patience is the key". Now they look great, I just love them and cant wait to finally wear a regular bra.

I highly recommend him, and he deserves so much more credit!

7 months Post op

I realize I never posted any picture to show my results.

For some reason, the pictures I added when writing my first review never loaded (I've been using the app).

Here's a pic of my breast with a 32DD bra. I still feel like one is higher I do not know if it is going to chance with time. I'm not even 1 year post op but they've changed a lot. 1 month PO, 3 months PO and now is completely different so please be patient!!!

I will schedule an appointment with him in August for my concerns.

Overall I still love my results and couldn't be happier

11 month post op - happy :-)

I think it's now the final result. Very happy with my new friends.
I feel way more feminine, confident.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon