32 Years, Two Children, Petite & Looking to Do Something for Me!!! - Long Island City, NY

Prior to breast feeding, I was a perky 32B. After...

Prior to breast feeding, I was a perky 32B. After & some weight loss, I've become a droopy 32A. I love fashion & really just wanted to have fun with clothes. I am looking forward to feeling confident as a mature woman. My ideal breast would be a full 32c or large 32B. I have asymmetry; where my left breast is larger than my right. I chose 350cc high profile. However, the right breast had to have 400cc to even out the appearance.

Surgery Day 11/23/15

My surgery was scheduled for 8:30 am. I was awake & ready to leave by 10:30 am. I remember laughing. Although, I felt sore & burning at the incision site (under breast). The band of the bra rides up to the incision. I was given a Marena Comfortwear surgical bra with a two inch band (model B01G). I thought I would be nauseous but I actually was able to run little errands to the drugstore & bank. No lifting or pushing of course. I was very sleepy & could wait to recline. I was told to come back the very next day for a check up. Not to shower & to take it easy. I wasn't able to see my size due to the black bra & cut of the bra. However, my breast were very high & pointy. My doctor decided to go with high profile 350cc left & 400cc right.

Wish boobs

I'm very petite. I am 5'2 and 116 lbs. no hips & small butt.

I really like how the 350cc sizers fit my frame. Hoping for this result.

1 day post op appointment 11/24/15

I am very sore. My breast feel very heavy when I removed my bra. However, Dr. Desai was again very sweet. Told me they look great. Told me I am to shower within 24 hours. His lovely assistants were very helpful in helping me remove the writing on my chest, my bra, & helping me redress at the appointment. I've been very sleepy & feel a little bloated. My breast are very high & swollen. However, the appear to be very close to what I requested.

1 week post op 11/30/15

I see progress!!!!! They look fuller. There is still some asymmetry. However, Dr. Desai has informed me that they are still very sore. I was told to massage my breast twice a day with 10 squeezes to the top of the breast & below the breast. I will post a video after this post. I had the Stitches that haven't dissolved removed.

After surgery, I was taking a homeopathic medicine called Arnica. Which I believe prevented a lot of bruises. My scar is a littles raised but is very small.

Playing Dress up!!!

When I look down, my breast look huge & swollen. I decided to try on my pre-surgery clothes to get a feel of my current size. I now weight 122 lbs. after surgery, I was very constipated from the antibiotics, muscle relaxer, & pain medicine. Thanksgiving was terrible! I didn't eat the way I intended too. Following thanksgiving, I decided to take a vitamin called oxycleanse to get things moving. It worked. So I'm happy to have a flatter tummy :D

Dropping Nicely

It's now 11 days post op. I noticed the left breast is still dropping faster than the left & appears a little fuller. I also have more nipple erection on the left than the right. I am physically more comfortable than I have been. Lesser back pains & lesser incision pain. I massage my breast often as it is sooo soothing.

Happy Healing Ladies!

16 days Post Op!

Beginning to feel & look normal!!!! I am so happy. The tenderness in the incision is subsiding. They are dropping nicely. I am fitting into a 32C. If you could see the smile that is in my heart & on my face.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Desai was very nice with a pleasant demeanor. It took time to listen to my many concerns & answered all of my questions. He was very patient throughout my many mind changes.