Dr. Ort is the BOMB!!!!!!!! Lone Tree, CO

I have been going to Dr. Ort for over 5 years. He...

I have been going to Dr. Ort for over 5 years. He is the most amazing dermatologist I have ever met. He truly is an artist when it comes to Botox and fillers. He makes sure you are comfortable and pain free during the procedure. He gives me a dental block so I do not feel any pain while he is putting in fillers. Also while he is injecting the Botox he uses a Cold air machine so while injecting the Botox his assistant holds the cold air at injection site and you can't even feel it. I have NOT come across any other dermatologists do this. He makes sure everything is EVEN and as plump as you like it. I love getting fillers in my lips, because they are so full and beautiful. Dr. Ort may be a little more expensive that others but some doctors will dilute the fillers and Botox and you will NOT get even or accurate results. Plus he does the little extras that matter during procedure to make you comfortable. He also knows the meaning behind bedside manner, we always laugh and have fun, but he is professional as well. I drive an hour to see him and it is totally worth it. Thank you Dr. Ort. I will be a customer for life.
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

If you are on the fence about trying fillers and Botox, Dr. Ort is Board Certified and knows exactly what he is doing. Many dermatologists over inject, dilute the product, or do to little. I have been to other dermatologists and have had horrible results. I went to one dermatologist once and this Dr. put over 30 Botox injections in my forehead. Not only was that painful but it was so uneven. I have never had anything like that ever happen with Dr. Ort. He wants to make you 100% happy and listens to you and your needs. I just love him and his entire staff. They treat you like family.