Lower Transconjunctival Bleph - Lone Tree, CO

So I have been thinking about lower lid eye...

So I have been thinking about lower lid eye surgery for over ten years for my bags and in recent years my wrinkles. I am 41 and after reading several reviews on this website, I decided to go for it and am thrilled that I did. The review from Debony in May really helped me because I ended up using the doctor she used (Dr. Edmon Khoury in Lone Tree, CO) and he and his staff are truly amazing!! I am so grateful to Debony for writing her review and helping me find Dr. Khoury. I just had the surgery on the morning of October 20, 2016. I had a lower lid transconjunctival blepharoplasty with a skin pinch and have barely had any pain at all. There was no pain during the surgery (except for some minor pain with the numbing shots into my lower lid) and I was awake the whole time. About an hour before the surgery, I took two pills (equivalent to valium) and it relaxed me and took away any anxiety I had about the surgery. For several days before the surgery, I was nervous about the procedure and almost chickened out. So glad I didn't and went for it because it was so much easier than I ever imagined. Dr. Khoury and his staff were awesome and made me feel relaxed and talked me through everything. I still can't believe I didn't have any pain and and still don't have any pain (it has been about 48 hours since the surgery). I will post pics to hopefully help someone out there in their journey. It is still early in my recovery so I will try to continue to update every day for the next couple of weeks.

Before surgery, I also used the Vitamedica Clinical Support Morning and Evening pills (thanks again to Debony for this :)) and also took arnica and bromelain. I am using Arnica gel and cream on the bruising under my eyes. Also am drinking pineapple juice and trying to eat clean and drink a lot of fluids.

Dr. Khoury called me the night of the surgery to see how I was doing. He is so down to earth and easy to talk to. I liked him immediately when I met him and it has not changed at all.

Day 3

The doctor told me this would probably be the worst day for bruising. I still didn't have much pain at all but by the end of the day, my eyes just felt tired and like they needed rest. My right eye definitely has worse bruising than the left. I feel like my progress is good based on the many other reviews I have looked at. I would probably be less patient if I hadn't seen other reviews and known what to probably expect. I hoped for no bruising at all but I knew that was pretty rare. I can't wait for the swelling to go down and see the results though. Still super excited that I did this and would do it all over again in a heart beat.

Day 4

A little less bruising today which was encouraging. Hopefully it just keeps getting better every day from now on. I fell asleep on a recliner this afternoon and had my head tilted a little to the right. After I woke from the short nap, my right eye started getting blurry and I realized blood was coming from underneath my eyelid. It freaked me out a little bit but it didn't last long and I rinsed my eye out with sterile drops. I will mention it to the doctor but I am not too concerned and figure it came from the stitches on the inside of my lid. I did't have any pain which was good.

Day 5

Bruising and swelling is decreasing a little. Stitches itch near outer corner of eyes and I am ready for them to come out.
Lone Tree Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khoury was amazing and I can't imagine having chose a better surgeon for my Transconjunctival Blepharoplasty. Dr. Khoury and his staff have been exceptional throughout the whole process and I would highly recommend them to anyone I know. I was very nervous and excited about the procedure and Dr. Khoury and his staff exceeded my expectations in every way.