48 Years Old Mom - Finally Got Lipo on Back, Flanks and Have Bbl Done! - Lone Tree, CO

I initially went for a consultation with Dr...

I initially went for a consultation with Dr Broadway wanting to have multiple procedures done: tummy tuck, liposuction on my back, sides and have bbl as well. After the first five minutes with Dr. Broadway I trusted him 100% . I like the fact that my safety was his high priority; so he suggested first to do back and flanks lipo to transfer that fat to my buttock. Tummy tuck had to wait. So I agreed and started the prep. I have to say Dr.Broadway and his staff are caring and very nice people. My surgery was two days ago and everything went very well. They guided me step by step and they really meaning in the preparation; I followed all their instructions about pain medication, food, etc and I can say that besides the discomfort of not being able to sit on my butt yet, I feel great, no pain at all. The pain medication is working great for me. I thought it was fair that I had to write this review for Dr. Broadway and his team. I will recommend them and I am looking forward to my tt in 2016. Photos? let me think about it I am still very swollen.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

I give Dr Broadway 5 starts in all categories.