37 Yr Old with a Assymetrical Profile - London, GB

I had rhinoplasty with Mr Uppal last week. I chose...

I had rhinoplasty with Mr Uppal last week. I chose him, after seeing another surgeon. My nose is small but the septum was deviating markedly in the last five years. I did not like the tired, and sharp look it was giving my entire face. I was particularly conscious of how it made me look in photographs. I am not obsessive about my look and was very sceptical about going under then knife. Especially as I come from a culture where rhinoplasty is very popular but is often done with unnatural results. I read about Mr Uppal's skills in Tatler and went to see him. His approach is extremely laid back and realistic. He listens more than talks and really wants to know what specifically bothers you as an individual about the feature that you want to change. He understands the face, and that the results should above all be natural. I decided to go ahead with the surgery and booked it for christmas as I could take more time off for recovery. I had closed rhinoplasty last Monday. After the operation I experienced absolutely no pain. I did not even take one paracetamol. And, I only had very minor bleeding post surgery from the nostrils. I was able to go home after two hours and recover at home. After one week the cast came off yesterday. My face and nose are still quite swollen and will be for another week or so. But the result is exactly what I had wanted. My nose is not dramatically altered, but it is now straight, the bump is removed and my profile is much softer. I don't look tired and angry all the time as I did before. The end result is natural and in harmony with my face. I am extremely happy to have chosen to have the operation with Mr Uppal.

Uppal Rhinoplasty

I was asked to post photos. Here are before and after pics. This is 8 months post-op. I am very happy with the results as despite the changes. I isn't has noticed I've had a nose job.
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Uppal was extremely professional, kind and charming. He is not just a surgeon but an artist. He agreed to see me more than once before the operation and to answer any concerns I had. He never made me feel as if I must have the surgery. After booking the time in his calendar for the operation I had to travel for work and was concerned that if I did not pay on time I would miss the op, but his team were lovely and reassured me that my time was booked. He is very careful to listen to the patient and takes care to understand what it is that the patient wants addressing with respect to their nose. I would recommend Mr Uppal to anyone contemplating rhinoplasty - he truly is the best in this field. And he charges a fair fee. I had approached other surgeons before going to him and I know this for sure. A totally positive experience. Thank you Mr Uppal!