I Had Vaser Lipo to my Arms, Thigh and Chin with Dr Grant Hamlet! Super Happy with Result! - London, GB

My vaser was with Dr Grant Hamlet in February 2013...

My vaser was with Dr Grant Hamlet in February 2013 and my arms were my main problem. I had thought about it for a long time and would exercise at least 5 times a week and keep a very healthy diet. No matter what I always held fat on my arms and they just grew bulky when I exercised. Dr Grant Hamlet was recommended to me and I was told he is very passionate about vaser. This is true, you can tell the moment you meet him in consult. He explained that he could definitely get the circumference of my arms smaller and nicely sculpted. I also had my inner and outer thighs done and wanted a more prominent 'thigh gap'. Dr Hamlet explained that the thigh gap is something we are born with (something to do with the way the hips are built) and one is only able to remove a certain amount from the inner thigh so I felt so confident in him doing my vaser lipo as he carefully highlighted the risks and left the decision for me to way up the pro's and cons. He also explained the aftercare in detail and the importance of good compression garment after surgery which I had to wear for 4 weeks post op. I am so happy with my vaser results by Dr. Grant Hamlet, I would really recommend him to anyone considering having vaser. My arms are really nicely toned now and when I exercise I no longer bulk, I look femininely lean and my arms look elegant. I am genuinely so happy with my results.

Vaser to arms photos

before and after photos
Dr Grant Hamlet

Dr Grant Hamlet is a magician with Vaser!!