I Went to the Best Place SUPPOSEDLY Dr. RAKUS in London and Treatment by Dr. KAMBIZ GOLCHIN - London, GB

I decided to do something other than surgery to...

I decided to do something other than surgery to revive my skin and tone of face having had fillers done before and quite happy with the results from same place. I went for the PRP treatment for face and it was absolutely painless which is the good thing, or maybe the anesthetic applied worked too well, whichever. However a month and half later hoping and excited to see any results whatsoever, I will conclude that this procedure is a waste of money! it did not improve anything even 1%! And I feel bad even more because I spent 4x the money on it due to my choice of going to the best in town surgeon. its not his fault, its a procedure and as a patient its for us to decide if we want to have it done. however, my review is now simply regarding the effectivenesss of this procedure, I WILL NOT RECOMMEND. pls spend your money on BOTOX!
Dublin Facial Plastic Surgeon