Advice with Lucian Ion - Self Injections - London, GB

Hi All, Looking at Rhino Consultations...

Hi All,

Looking at Rhino Consultations presently to find the right surgeon and was recommended Lucian Ion.

Can someone help, I'm reading a lot of reviews about people having to inject themselves after surgery to do with blood clotting - is this true and do all patients have to do this uinder Lucian, as I don't see comments with other patients not with Lucian - can this process be avoided as I can't physically deal with injections and certainly can't do this daily myself - I almost have a fear of needles and get hot and stressed at the sight of them (I know i'll need to have one with I'm knocked out! though which i'll just have to deal with)

Booked my opp for the 4th November!

I've gone and done it, booked my opp for the 4th Nov. Reading a number of reviews September is the earliest, I've decided to go for Nov as it will be colder/darker and avoid the hot days. Will post my updates nearer the time - but within the next month or so I'll start looking at buying my bits and bobs from the list they provide. £500 deposit to secure the date but you get this back. 2nd consultation booked in September.

I had a great consultation from Lucian in May, I never felt rushed and staff were nice and clear.

Booked surgery with Lucian Ion 4th Nov

I've totally forgot to update this in months!! Been to see him for my second consult in Sep, and very happy. Also getting additional work done on my ear. 4 weeks left
London Plastic Surgeon