300cc High Profile Submusclular After Weight Loss

After weighloss I was left with saggy boobs. I...

After weighloss I was left with saggy boobs. I have not had any children yet and I am 5'5 with slim build. My clothes did not fit well and lost confidence within myself. Being in my 30's and not having children I thought maybe I should wait- but I want to enjoy my 30's and life is never as you plan it anyway! So i spent hours, days and months researching sugeons- 2 months to be exact!
London Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rezai is an amazing surgeon. He is very attentive, honest and a genuine person. Not pushy at all like the other surgeons I had consultations with. He made me feel very comfortable and was able to put me at ease throughot the whole process. He chose the perfect implant size, profile and placement and the uplift has exceeded my expectations. Very skilled surgeon and I highly recommend him. I work in the medical proffesion and I am extremely fussy - bed side manner is very important to me- Thank you Dr Rezai!