New Designer Boobs End Good Health (For Now) London, GB

I'm a very tall Amazonian looking women, I never...

I'm a very tall Amazonian looking women, I never had boobs! To be honest it seemed to bother other people more than it bothered me! After I gave birth to my second child my little boobs had gone increasingly saggy! My husband offered to buy me 'new boobs' if I wanted!
I booked in with a brilliant PS and went ahead with 500cc implants. The operation went well and I absolutely loved my new perfect boobs. They didn't define me nor did I feel they were mine and something I couldn't live without. (Luckily)

I went on to have another baby, this pregnancy was so hard with many annoying symptoms.
Huge weight gain, unable to breathe (had to stop my gym activities) the birth was almost impossible and I was very late (15 days) baby was born fit and well. The weight loss battle began and I was like shifting tarmac!

I had my fourth baby and again uncontrolled weight gain, very sluggish but overall nothing that couldn't be recovered or mended.

I still had terrible asthma and really painful skin conditions on my hands. Didn't relate this to anything other than over work load with four children.

In 2014 I started having my periods every two weeks and my sleeping was awful, I literally couldn't sleep. I would be up for a few days at a time, I'd carry on as normal. Even night nurse couldn't knock me out.
In 2015 things got so bad I'd started getting terrible fatigue and literally felt I was dying! I wouldn't be able to move! I was scared. I'd gone from being the light and sole to bed ridden.
I went to see my GP and asked for a blood test, my bloods reviled I was suffering from an under active thyroid.

My symptoms :
Thin hair
Weight gain
Really painful joints and muscles.
Fungal nails (lost three nails)
Breathing problems
Stressed adrenals (highest reading my dr had seen)
Allergic reactions
Slow at healing (cuts,bruises etc..)

I went into over drive not happy to have this awful condition for the rest of my life.

I saw a nutritionist who ran many tests the main result was my thyroid, it came back that it had gone under active as a result of.....but what? It could be repaired but something was putting it under huge pressure.
My weight continued to go on even tho i was training daily. It felt like hell, I'd eat and collapse as my body couldn't cope with food, I need instant rest after eating anything. My morning classes at the gym would mean afternoon naps to recover! This was getting stupid.
I started loads of alternative therapies in the hope someone would have the answer.
Reflexology,homeopath,cranial osteopath, dietitian, acupuncture, cupping. For me personally I favour homeopathy it's so brilliant and helped me massively.
My homeopath recommend I saw a reflexologist whom was more than a reflexologist, she was incredible! She asked me to tell her my history and I explained what was going on. She asked if I'd had any operations? I told her about my breast implants and her reaction was 'it'll be them' she did my feet and said my body was completely shut down! She recommended I got my implants removed ASAP and start a silicone detox. Her words were implants will start leaking at eight years, mine were nine.
As soon as I left her house I booked to see my PS. I'm going to have my implants removed with an uplift this afternoon. I will of course take pictures and keep you updated.

New boobs, health first

Drains 24 left side 27 right side

My journey!

This all started only 18 months ago, well the signs started that I started to notice! I'm going to add a few pictures of things that be happens this year. It's just a snippet of daily life.

Hives, fungal nails, massive allergic reactions, all just part of daily life when your implants start seeping and your body can't clear its toxins.

Holiday in the Maldives to try and aid my recovery goes horribly wrong!

Almost ready to go home!

Implants removed after nine years.

New bras

Had bandages off and saw the nurse. All ok ???? I'm so please

Day 6

Complications Of Breast Surgery And Silicone And Saline Breast Implants include:

infection (bacteria and mold which can be released from the implant into the body)
surgical risks
scar tissue
hardened and misshapen breasts
breakage and leakage
necrosis (skin death)
need for additional surgery to deal with problems
dissatisfaction with how the breast looks
arthritis and joint pain
memory loss
cognitive impairment: poor concentration
metal poisoning due to platinum exposure (in silicone implants)
silicone migration into lymph nodes and other organs
debilitating autoimmne disease such as fibromyalgia,dermatomyositis, polymyositis, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, mixed connective-tissue disease, pulmonary fibrosis, eosinophilic fasciitis, and polymyalgia.
And last but not least, death

My thyroid may it start to heal!

The Fitbit started recording my random sleep patterns, I had a blood test that reviled I'd a under active thyroid

Day 13! Feeling good, hate changing the dressing. Ouch. Overall noticing more improvements (hello energy) ????

Almost three weeks since my operation. I'm in Mauritius enjoying our family holiday, thankfully no allergic reactions! All good.

Getting used to small breasts

Still feeling over weight after being to hell and back. Here's me twenty days after operation

August 7th

Feeling so bloated? Absolutely terrible! In my legs and tummy. Started taking supplements to help ???? slept for six ours this afternoon.

Back at the gym, spinning daily.
London Plastic Surgeon