Consultation review - Lucien Ion is an Honest, Professional Surgeon - I Was So Impressed with Him. London, GB

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am 52 and always thought that my nose was too...

I am 52 and always thought that my nose was too big and too wide; but, actually, the only people that had ever mentioned my nose were members of my family when I was growing up. I booked a consultation for today (Nov 18) in September, as Lucien Ion is one of the best surgeons in the country and very booked up. When I met Lucien Ion today, with my husband, he persuaded that I really did not need to have rhinoplasty and that my profile was balanced, which is what my husband and friends had been telling me. I was so impressed with Lucien Ion; he could have easily taken my money and gone ahead with an operation, but he actually refunded the consultation fee as he felt that he hadn't really done anything. On the contrary, to be convinced by a top rhinoplasty surgeon that you do not need a nose job inspires a great amount of confidence. My husband and friends agree that he is an amazing surgeon.

Excellent interactions - I was completely relaxed with Lucien Ion; he has a very relaxed, caring way about him.